Now Apply Birth Certificate Online in the state Odisha without visiting any hospital or PHC. It’s an easy and simple step you have to follow.
Hey Guys, Welcome Back to Digital CSC. In our previous post, we discussed the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme along with JIO Phone Recharge Plans. Now in this post, we will discuss how you can apply your or your child’s birth Certificate Online without visiting any Hospital or CHC.
Nowadays Birth Certificates are essential for every newly born child. When you will visit any school for admission of your child, they will ask you to provide a Birth Certificate as Date of Birth proof. It will be difficult for you to get your Child’s Birth Certificate after some year from his/her birth. So better for you to Apply birth certificate online in Odisha just after the birth of your child.
Documents Required to Apply Birth Certificate
- Valid Registration Number of Child
- Guardian of the Child with Valid Identity Proof
- Hospital Discharge Bill (Optional)
Fee Applicable for Apply Birth Certificate in Odisha
|Within 21 Days||₹ 2|
|Within 1 Month to 1 Year||₹ 5|
|After 1-Month||₹ 10|
Steps to Apply Birth Certificate
There are two websites in
OdishaOnline (Municipality Areas
e-municipality( All Over the Odisha)
Birth Certificate Application for Municipality Areas
- First of all Visit Odisha Online Website mentioned above.
- Now login to your Odisha Online Account or Creat a Odisha Online Account
- After login you will see the Odisha Online Dashboard
- Now click on “Apply Birth Certificate” from the dashboard.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to select your Municipal Corporation and enter your birth registration number. Then press the Proceed button
- Now your Child’s details along with the Paren’s Name and Date birth will appear.
- Now fill all the required details and upload the scan copy of the Address Proof and Hospital Discharge Receipt in one PDF.
- Now click on Proceed
- Next, you have to verify your provided information.
- Now pay the Application fee as per your Application by clicking Proceed.
- Done! your Application for Online Birth Certificate is now Sucessful.
Birth Certificate Application for All Over Odisha
- First of all, visit the Official website of Odisha e-municipality. (Link is Below)
- From the Right Menu Click on Citizen Services.
- Now, select your Block and District.
- Next, you have to Click on “Apply Birth Certificate”
- Now, you have to Enter your Birth Certificate Number issued by The Hospital and click on Search.
- Next, you will be asked to fill all the required data and Upload your Identity proof and Hospital Discharged receipt in one PDF.
- Finally, Pay the Application fee and your work is Done.
- Your Certificate will be issued to you within some days.