Labour Card in India: Do you know the importance of a Labour Card? How this card will be beneficial for you? Let us make a brief analysis of Labour Card in India and How to apply it?
Labour Card in India
Hey, Guys Welcome to the new Discussion of Digital CSC. India consists of 1.3 Billion people. After China India is the second most populated country around the world.
The highly populated country only can survive when the development work will go on. The development will be done when each and every people will do some work. So, the great Bhagbat Geeta says:
Karmanye Vadhika Raste,
ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
ma Karma Phala he tur bhuh,
ma te sangvasta karmani
That is to say, Hard work is the most important part of our daily life. There is no alternative to hard work. It will give us the perfect payout for our work.
What is a Labour Card?
In this world, you will find all most all the population depends on each other. Some of them may be tuan (मालिक) or some of them may be labour. However, they depend on each other.
If you will look at the total population of India in the first place you will find the labour population. More than 50% of the Indian population depends upon labour work. So it is a moral duty of the Indian Government to launch schemes for the protection of labour.
Hence, the Labour card is nothing but an identity card issued by the state Government labour department for the development, safety, security, education, and protection of laborers.
What are the Benefits of a Labour Card?
Before going to the benefits of a labour card, here you need to know that Labour Cards are only for the poor and the poor.
There are many types of benefits available to consumers on the Labour Card. The list of these benefits is given below.
- Subha Shakti Yojana
- Nirman Shramik Jeevan Va Bhavishy Suraksha Yojana
- Nirman Shramik Shiksha Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Nirman Shramik Sulabh Awas Yojana
- Repayment of debts to construction workers in serious illness Yojana
- Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
- Silicosis sufferers help Yojana
- Cardholder assistance in the event of death or injury in the event of a major accident or major accident
- Tool-Kit yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana
- Food Security Yojana
- Emergency Cases Yojana
These are the following Documents required to Apply for Labour card online:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Number
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card Number of your Family members
- Ration Card (optional)
Ḥow to Apply for Labour Card Online?
- Firstly, visit your state’s official Labour Department website. (Click Here)
- Secondly, click on your state Government’s official link.
- Next, navigate to the Apply Online Button.
- Now choose your District from the drop-down.
- After that enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Verify your E-mail and Mobile Number and Click on the Submit Button after entering your Aadhaar Card Number.
Finally, you have to log in to your labor Account and fill all the Required Documents. In addition, Note down the final reference number for future requirements.
Generally, People who work for 90 days in a year can be included in the scheme. They can apply for a labor card by preparing a list of their 90-day certificates.
Yes, Of Course! After the expiry of your card, soon you have to renew it online.
Ordinarily, you can get your labor certificate online within 5-6 days or earlier. In some cases, it would take up to 15 days. If you don’t get within the specified time then you may contact your District Labor department.
- How to make Voter ID Correction Online?
- How to apply for pan card NSDL and get Pan Card in 1 Hour
- PM Kisan Yojana Apply Online (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi)
In short, Labour card is a life-line for daily wages people. It is very important for all of us. So, those guys who are reading this post are requested to share this with all the who have not applied for this card. As a result, their family will get the proper benefit.
Before ending, I will request, if you have any doubts regarding this topic then feel free to ask me by commenting below.