Check food Odisha Ration card list 2020, 2019, 2018 PDS Ration cardholder list 2020, NFSA Cards & Beneficiary List Village. Get nua e-Card Application Form, online apply, check status and new Village and Block wise list @www.foododisha.in and @www.pdsodisha.gov.in
Latest News Updates about Odisha Ration Card List 2020
- Due to the COVID-19 lockdown, Central Government and Odisha state Government decided to provide free Ration, Daal, Wheat, and Kerosine.
- All the existing PDS ration cards 2018 & 2019 holders will get Rs.500/- from the ration shop.
- The OTPDS Ration Card List 2019 is now updated, Everyone can check their current status from this page.
Odisha NFSA Ration Card 2020 Apply Online
Ration Card is an essential document for the domicile of Odisha. This card is issued by the Odisha State Government. The beneficiaries can use this card to collect subsidized Kerosine, rice, wheat, sugar, and many other things. In other words, you can say that it is an identity card for the Below Poverty Line People.
Who is the Issuing Authority of Odisha State PDS ration card?
The government uses the Public Distribution system for the dispensation of essential goods. To Identify the appropriate person, the Department of food supplies and consumer welfare has issued a unique identification card known as Odisha PDS Ration card 2020.
Overview of PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2020
|Program Name||Odisha Ration Card|
|Other Name||PDS NFSA Cards|
|Local Language||ଓଡିଶା ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ ଲିଷ୍ଟ 2020|
|Launched by||Department of food supplies and consumer welfare|
|Main Objective||Supply Essential Food Grains|
|Who Can Avail||Domicile of Odisha|
|Post Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
|Odisha Ration Card List Check Mode||Online|
Where we can use PDS Ration card?
As I stated earlier, you have to use your NFSA Odisha Ration card to collect Daily essential products from PDS center. Apart from this, you can use the Ration or BPL card as an identity card. In some cases you can produce this card as your Address Proof. Last but not the least, you can avail all Governmental Garib Kalyan Yojana Benefit by showing the Odisha Ration Card list 2020.
Nowadays you can use this card as your identity proof and address proof during PAN card apply, Driving License Apply, CSC Center apply and Bank account opening, etc.
Odisha Ration Card List Block and Village Wise by Food Odisha
The Odisha Ration card List 2019 to 2020 Block and Village wise has brought you by the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department and Government of Odisha. In 2018 the Government of Odisha launched the Ration Card list 2018, where you can check your name and your family member’s name along with the quantity of products.
Why Everyone need a PDS Ration Card?
You must know that Ration cards are very important cards for Below the poverty line peoples. As a result, the Government of Odisha uses this card to supply daily essential needs like Rice, Sugar, Wheat, and Kirosin, etc.
The Ration card is the identification card for the people under below the poverty line. The government of Odisha identify these people and deliver goods through a local dealer.
Types of Ration Card in Odisha
In Odisha State, you can see basically three types of PDS cards. They are:
- APL Card
- BPL Card
- Antyodaya ration cards
APL Cards: The word APL stands for Above Poverty Line. This states that, those families, who are having Annual income is more than 50,000.By using this card, the beneficiaries can avail limited number of Goods from the PDS shop.
BPL Cards: Here BPL means, Below Poverty line. As per the rule people having annual income less than Rs.50000/- are eligible to carry the BPL cards. This cardholder beneficiaries can avail almost all benefits from the Ration shop.
Antyodaya ration cards: The Antyodaya ration cards are issued to all the poorest of poor families. Under this yojana, the family members will get all benefits of BPL Cards plus 35 KG free rice every month.
Who are eligible to Apply New Ration Card?
Before submitting the application form, you must know all the eligibility criteria of the new Odisha Ration card.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- Any family members should not hold any Ration card.
- The beneficiary family income should meet the minimum income recruitment.
Required Documents to Apply Ration Card Form Odisha
- Aadhaar Card of Family Members
- Bank Pass Book Photo Copy
- Voter Identity Card of Family members
- Income Certificate of Family head
- Passport Size Photo of Family head and family members
- Ration card surrender letter (In case of Transfer of Card)
How to Apply New Ration card form?
Before explaining the procedure, I would like to notify that, the Food Supply Department has already published a Odisha Ration Card list 2020. You should search your name in the existing list. If you don’t find your name in the list, then you can go for the new Odisha ration Card application form.
Dear reader, there is no online procedure for a new Ration Card form. However, you can download the online application form from the official website and apply it to your Block Office. Below I have described the complete procedure to download the ration card form.
- The applicant firstly, visit the Food Odisha Official Website http://foododisha.in/
- Now click on the “Farmer Registration” link from the Home Page.
- Now, click on the Ration Card Application Form under the NFSA-2013 link,
- After that, a form will be downloaded to your computer. Take a Print Out of the application form.
- Fill the form correctly and provide your details as per the record.
- Enclose all the required documents.
- Finally, Submit the application form at your District Food Supply Office or Block Office.
- Pay the application fee if required
- Once you submit the application form, you will get an SMS in your mobile number.
- After, 30-40 days you can collect your Ration card from your Gram Panchayat Office.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Ration Card List||Click Here|
|Food Odisha Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Ration Card Application Form||Click Here|
How to check the Ration Card List 2020 Online?
- First of all, you have to Visit Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department’s Official Website.
- Now from the main menu, click on the”NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” Direct link.
- Next step, select your District followed by Block name from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to get Ration Card List Blockwise, then Click on the Get Report button as shown in the above figure or if you want to get Ration Card list Village wise then follow the next step.
- After that, select your local PDS Dealer’s name from the FPS dropdown and click on the Get Report button.
Lastly, you can see your village wise 2018 to 2020 Ration Card List.
If you have any doubt, you can follow the below video and complete your work.
NFSA Food Odisha Helpline/ Customer Care Contact
If you have any doubt or have ay questions to ask, then feel free to Contact Odisha Ration card Department Helpline number.
Email: [email protected]
Office Address: Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
Odisha State Secretariat,
- Can a Government Employee can avail the benefit of Odisha Ration Card?
No, any State or Central Government employee can not avail the Ration card benefit.
- How many Ration card a family can hold?
As per the rules and regulation, a family can hold a maximum 1 Ration Card.
- Can I edit my entered details?
Yes, you can edit your Ration card details by submitting an application form at Food Office
- Is Aadhaar Card ink mandatory for Ration card users?
Yes, Aadhaar card link with Ration Card is mandatory for Ration card users.
- How to check Odisha Ration card list 2018, 2019 and 2020?
You can check the Odisha Ration Card 2020, 2019 and 2018 list by visiting the official portal http://www.pdsodisha.gov.in