Digital CSC portal and Digital Seva Portal brings you CSC Connect direct Login link at https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/. In this page you can get all CSC information such as CSC Connect Service Link, csc digital seva portal new bank mitra registration, e-gov services etc.
Digital CSC Connect Portal Login Here
The CSC Digital connect portal was launched under the Digital Indian mission. The Government of India has appointed lakhs of VLE agents in various parts of India. The VLE agents can use their APNACSC Id to login at CSC Connect portal. Use the above Digital Seva Login button to enter your ID and password.
Full Form of CSC: Common Service Centre
Recent DIgital CSC Posts
- Odisha Dhana Mandi Farmer List 2020- Check your Token Status Online November 13, 2020
- TPCODL Odisha New Electricity Connection Application Form 2020 November 6, 2020
- Food Odisha Ration Card List 2020- PDS NFSA Cards & Beneficiary List Village and Block Wise @www.pdsodisha.gov.in November 3, 2020
- PM Swamitva Yojana (प्रधान मंत्री स्वामित्व योजना) Property Card- Apply Now October 30, 2020
- Nagaland State Lottery Result 30.10.2020 Today 6.00 PM 8.00 PM Live October 29, 2020
- CSC Certificate Download Process Online 2020 October 25, 2020
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List Registration Apply beneficiary status Status @ Farmer Corner pm Kisan gov in October 25, 2020
- Delhi Ration Card List 2020 Download Check Status @nfs.delhi.gov.in October 22, 2020
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Application Form Benefits-Tamil Nadu October 22, 2020
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) योजना से करो अपने पैसे को डबल October 9, 2020
- जानिए महात्मा गांधी बेरोजगार योजना (Mahatma Gandhi unemployment scheme) का पूरा तथ्य October 7, 2020
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: खाते पे क़िस्त नहीं आने पे इस तरह से करे अभियोग October 6, 2020
Government to Citizen CSC Digital Services
The main key intention of the CSC outlet is to provide G2C (Government to Citizen services). Under this program, the Digital CSC Centres will deliver various Central Government and State Government Ministries and departments services. They are as follows.
CSC 2.0 Seva Portal 2020
The CSC 2.0 Scheme was launched in 2015. The main objective of this scheme is to set up a 2.5 lakh new CSC points across all the villages. Also to enable more Government to Citizen e-services at a single point.
The CSC .2.0 will help to move India towards digitalization. Also, it will create a huge number of jobs across states. It has enabled the opportunity for the women candidates.
Digital Seva Portal Login Steps
I hope all most all the VLE agents are now capable to access the Digital CSC Seva Portal Login. However, new VLE agents may face some difficulties to sign in to their New CSC Portal ID. Hence, below, I have described all the steps for the Digital Seva Portal Login.
- First of all, visit the Official Digital Seva Portal Login website www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in. (Link is available at the top)
- Now you will land on the Home page of the Digital Seva Portal.
- Here, click on the “Login” button from the right side top menu.
- After that, you will be redirected to the connect.csc.gov.in portal for authentication.
- Use your CSC ID and Password and click the “Sign In” button.
- After successful Verification, the portal will redirect you to the Digital Seva Dash Board.
This is how you can do your Digital Seva Login. Now you can access all the services available in the Dashboard of the portal.
Digital CSC Portal Available Services
The Digital CSC Portal offers more than 100 Central Government Services and various state Government services. You can see all the list of services from your Digital CSC DashBoard. Also, we have provided most services direct Login Link. You can access all of them by clicking here.
Bharat Bill Paymet Services
CSC offers Bharat Bill Payment Services. With the help of BBP, the villagers can visit the CSC Centre and pay their Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, and Broadband & Landline Post Paid bills. Where the VLE will earn some commission for services. Apart from this, anyone can ask for Fastag registration, FastTag Top Up, Mobile Recharge, DTH recharge, Cable Tv recharges.
Central Government Services
|CSC Web Portal||Click Here|
|New CSC Registration||Click Here|
|CSC Status||Click Here|
|UTI PAN CSC Card Services||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Apply||Click Here|
|Insurance Services||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Reprint||Click Here|
|Recharge and Bill Payments||Click Here|
|IRCTC Train Ticket booking||Click Here|
|CSC Certificate Download||Click Here|
|CSC Locator||Click Here|
|Kisan Mandhan Portal||Click Here|
|Basic Computer Course||Click Here|
|Bihar Voter Card||Click Here|
|E-Health Care||Click Here|
|VLE insurance||Click Here|
PAN Passport Voter ID Services
Every citizen can submit their PAN card, Voter ID at CSC point. In the year 2014, the ministry of external affairs made a collaboration with CSC for Passport services. Hence, you can avail of passport services at your nearest CSC outlet. Also, you can avail of the benefit of the following services from Digital Seva Kendra.
Available Agriculture Services at CSC
|Pradhan Mantri Phasal Bima Yojana||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana||Click Here|
|बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना||Click Here|
|प्रत्यक्ष लाभ अंतरण, कृषि विभाग, बिहार सरकार||Click Here|
|Cashpe Agri Retail||Click Here|
|Kisan Point||Click Here|
|Rice Crop Manager Odisha||Click Here|
|Soil Health Card||Click Here|
|Soil Test||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Yojana||Click Here|
|RKVY Yojana||Click Here|
Available Health Tools
Offered Insurance Services in CSC Portal
CSC Education Portals
CSC Digi Mail Login
Digi Mail is an important E-mail service offered by the Digital CSC portal. All the VLE agents can register for Digi Mail ID and Password. Usually, the VLE agent uses Digi Mail for official, Governmental Communication. You can use the following link to log in your Digi Mail Account.
Digi Pay by CSC
Digi Pay is the simplest payment Gateway provided by the joint venture of CSC, SPV, National Payment Corporation of India, and Indusland Bank. The Digi Pay services are widely used by the CSP holders to withdraw cash of customers through AePs. Any DigiPay user uses the below button to log in.
Now VLE user can avail AePs facility by using the Digi Pay Portal and Mobile App. CSC use can Download and install from Google Play Store by using the following link.
Digital CSC Helpline/ Customercare number
Any doubt or have any complaint against the VLE agent, you can reach CSC Office by using the following Address.
IT ministry at the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003.
Phone Number: 011-24301349
However, you can reach the support center at 1800-121-346 (Open: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM Everyday)
Apart from this, all VLE can register their Complaint, resolve their issue with the help of the Digital Seva CSC Portal Contact Us Page.