India got Independent in 1947. Now we are living in the 20th Century. But the intensity of people has not yet changed. People are still thinking that the birth of a girl child is still considered a burden. So the Government of India h
What is Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri Balika
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana|
|Launch Date||Coming Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here (Coming Soon)|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a Girl child.
- The newly born Girl child must be registered at the “Death and Birth” registration center.
- The Girl child must be the first Girl Child of their parents and if any parent having multiple children, then Benefit will be given to the first child only.
Documents Required to Apply BAY Scheme
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- Bank Account
- Voter ID Card
How to Apply Online?
- First of all, visit the official website of MINISTRY OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT.
- When the online Application will start you have to visit the BAY Online Application section.
- Now you have to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill all the details like First name, Last name, your Parent’s Name along with all the requested details.
- In the next step, you have to upload the required documents.
- Finally, you have to submit your application and take a print out of the Application.