Subha Shakti Yojana: Do You have a labour Card? If Yes then you should apply for Subha Shakti Yojana now. You can get up to Rs.50000 help from Government.
Hey Guys, Welcome back to another informative topic regarding Labour card. In our previous post we have discussed all about the labour card and its uses. Now its the time to discuss another part of Labour card.
Subha Shakti Yojana
The government of Rajasthan has launched the Shubha Shakti Yojana to protect the standard of the daughters of wage earners and Dadan workers in the country.
Under the scheme, the government will provide up to Rs 55,000 to unmarried daughters of workers. The labor department of the Indian Government will manage this scheme.
The main purpose of the scheme is to ensure that the daughters of the working class of the society are not left behind and that they join the journey of development.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Subha Shakti Yojana
Only workers who have registered with the Labor Card can avail the benefits of this beautiful scheme. This is because the scheme is only for the working-class people of India.
Below we have compiled a list of Shubha Shakti Yojana eligibility Criteria.
- The girl’s father or mother must have registered a labor card in her district at least 1 year ago
- One or two daughters of most workers can get help with the Shubha Shakti scheme
- The worker’s daughter must be at least 18 years of age and unmarried
- The beneficiary’s daughter must have passed at least the eighth grade
- His/her daughter needs to have a Savings Account in the bank
- Stakeholders need to have their own home and toilet
- The applicant must have worked for at least 90 days a year before applying
- Applicant’s daughter’s bank Passbook front page showing account Number.
- Age proof of the Applicant’s daughter (Must be 18 Years)
- 8th pass or above qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Labour Card Copy
- Application Form
How to Apply Subha Shakti Yojana?
There are two ways you can apply Subha Shakti Yojana. Either you can Apply online or by visiting the CSC Centre.
If you will visit CSC Center, you have to download the below form, fill the form and submit at your CSC point.
- First of all, you have to visit your Rajasthan Government Labour website. (Click Here)
- Now Search for Subha Shakti Yojana from the scheme drop-down
- Select your block, District, block and village.
- Fill the form correctly as per the instructions.
- Upload all the required documents given in the page.
- Finally, Submit your application and note down the Application reference Number.
- PM Kisan Yojana Apply Online (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi)
- How to make Voter ID Correction Online?
- How to apply pan card NSDL and get Pan Card in 1 Hour
When the beneficiary’s daughter reaches the age of 18, she can apply for the Shubh Shakti Yojana within 6 months from that date.
No, You don’t have to pay any Application fee for this Scheme. But While making Labour Card you have to pay the Application fee.
No, this scheme is only for the unmarried daughter of the labour card holder.
No, the unmarried Girl child of the Labour can avail this scheme.
In Conclusion, Subha Shakti Yojana is a good initiative by the Government of India. It will help the daily labour and will improve the lifestyle of these people.
Lastly, I will request you to share this important scheme with your friends via social media and let them know and avail this scheme.
- KALIA Yojana (May 2022): New Installment Beneficiary Payment Status
- Free Fire Diamond Hack App 2022- Generate Unlimited 99999 Diamonds
- Free Fire MAX MOD Apk v2.80.0 Download for Premium Gameplay
- XXV XXIV 2020, 2021a Android Apk Free Download
- Free Fire MAX Diamond Generator 2022: Get Plenty of Diamonds Free