Digital CSC portal and Digital Seva Portal brings you CSC Connect direct Login link at https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/. On this page, you can get all CSC information such as CSC Connect Service Link, CSC digital Seva portal new bank Mitra registration, e-gov services etc.
Common service centres (CSC) are India’s government’s flagship program under the electronics and information technology ministry. This scheme’s primary purpose is to cover India’s rural and remote parts under the ambit of a digital revolution.
Digital is the future of our country. It is possible to shop, learn, earn, entertain and lot much activity online. Doing all the work through digital mode is the future. But do you know, despite the fast pace of digital adoption, so many people are still lagging in this journey. Once, Gandhiji said that India’s heart belongs to villages. Approx 70 per cent of people live in villages, and even minimal emphasis is given to empower them digitally.
Digital CSC Connect Portal Login Here
The CSC Digital connect portal was launched under the Digital Indian mission. The Government of India has appointed lakhs of VLE agents in various parts of India. The VLE agents can use their APNACSC Id to login into the CSC Connect portal. Use the above Digital Seva Login button to enter your ID and password.
Full-Form of CSC: Common Service Centre
What’s New on CSC
CSC Portal has recently introduced the Digi Pay Micro ATM service. Any VLE agent can avail of this service by clicking Digi Pay Option from the Dashboard of the portal.
Now CSC Portal has enabled the Delhi Municipality Birth, Death Certificate Online service. Again, you can update the existing certificate. This service is available from the dashboard section of the portal.
Objective or AIM of Digital Seva Kendra
- Every small to big government department and ministry are online and providing information through websites and applications. Information related to Agriculture, finance, rural development, social welfare, sc/st welfare, etc., are readily available on the internet, but many people do not know how to get that information. CSC provides a physical address through which anyone can get relevant and accurate news without paying much charge.
- It is possible to apply for a BPL card online. Application of scholarship, disability certificate, income certificate, PM Kishan, agriculture subsidy, plantation subsidy, etc. can be made online. The government aims to enhance government to customer and business to customer service delivery through CSC. Apply for CSC online to earn and support in fulfilling the government objectives.
- Rural India lacks in education and skill upliftment. A high percentage of poverty and unemployment is the testimony of this. CSC provides a platform for anyone to learn new skills or get knowledge. NCERT, state boards, CBSE, UGC, IGNOU, and thousands of other websites are storehouses of information. CSC aims to provide access to quality education to everyone after registration at the VLE CSC registration link.
- CSC has the potential to make a substantial change in human behaviour. It will bring technology just close to them, and people will learn entrepreneurship, community participation, social empowerment, and others. It is also a cost-efficient way to avail quality health services. CSC is also known as digital Seva Kendra.
Government to Citizen CSC Digital Services
The main key intention of the CSC outlet is to provide G2C (Government to Citizen services). Under this program, the Digital CSC Centres will deliver various Central Government and State Government Ministries and departments services. They are as follows.
CSC 2.0 Seva Portal 2020
The CSC 2.0 Scheme was launched in 2015. The main objective of this scheme is to set up 2.5 lakh new CSC points across all the villages. Also to enable more Government to Citizen e-services at a single point.
The CSC .2.0 will help to move India towards digitalization. Also, it will create a huge number of jobs across states. It has enabled the opportunity for the women candidates.
How does Digital CSC Works?
CSC works under the ambit of digital India, and it aims to provide digital services to the remotest place of our country. VLE plays an essential role in delivering digital services to people through CSC. Anyone interested in opening the CSC should first get registered themselves as VLE. It stands for Village Level Entrepreneurship. In simple words, he or she works as a CSC operator, and all the certification is provided to that person through the registration number.
Digital Seva Portal Login Steps
I hope all most all the VLE agents are now capable to access the Digital CSC Seva Portal Login. However, new VLE agents may face some difficulties signing in to their New CSC Portal ID. Hence, below, I have described all the steps for the Digital Seva Portal Login.
- First of all, visit the Official Digital Seva Portal Login website www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in. (Link is available at the top)
- Now you will land on the Home page of the Digital Seva Portal.
- Here, click on the “Login” button from the right side top menu.
- After that, you will be redirected to the connect.csc.gov.in portal for authentication.
- Use your CSC ID and Password and click the “Sign In” button.
- After successful Verification, the portal will redirect you to the Digital Seva DashBoard.
This is how you can do your Digital Seva Login. Now you can access all the services available in the Dashboard of the portal.
Digital CSC Portal Available Services
The Digital CSC Portal offers more than 100 Central Government Services and various state Government services. You can see all the list of services from your Digital CSC DashBoard. Also, we have provided most services direct Login Link. You can access all of them by clicking here.
Digital Seva CSC handles the following works:-
- Application for essential documents like pan card, Aadhar card, BPL card, Passport and others.
- Income certificate, caste certificate, Birth certificate, death certificate, and others.
- Bill payment for schools, colleges, mobile, television, electricity, telephone, and others.
- Banking services like small amount money transfer, life insurance, general insurance,
- E district services like checking land records, online hospital appointment, Grievances registration to District Magistrate, Police, CM and others.
Bharat Bill Payment Services
CSC offers Bharat Bill Payment Services. With the help of BBP, the villagers can visit the CSC Centre and pay their Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH, and Broadband & Landline Post Paid bills. Where the VLE will earn some commission for services. Apart from this, anyone can ask for Fastag registration, FastTag Top Up, Mobile Recharge, DTH recharge, Cable Tv recharges.
Central Government Services
PAN Passport Voter ID Services
Every citizen can submit their PAN card, Voter ID at CSC point. In the year 2014, the ministry of external affairs made a collaboration with CSC for Passport services. Hence, you can avail of passport services at your nearest CSC outlet. Also, you can avail of the benefit of the following services from Digital Seva Kendra.
- New PAN Card Apply
- Re-Print your PAN Card
- PAN Card Correction
- PAN Aadhaar Link
- Passport Apply
- Passport Renew
- Passport Correction
- Duplicate Passport Apply
Available Agriculture Services at CSC
|Pradhan Mantri Phasal Bima Yojana||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana||Click Here|
|बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना||Click Here|
|प्रत्यक्ष लाभ अंतरण, कृषि विभाग, बिहार सरकार||Click Here|
|Cashpe Agri Retail||Click Here|
|Kisan Point||Click Here|
|Rice Crop Manager Odisha||Click Here|
|Soil Health Card||Click Here|
|Soil Test||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Yojana||Click Here|
|RKVY Yojana||Click Here|
Available Health Tools
- Allopathy by Apollo
- Cred Health with CSC
- Ayurveda by Ministry of AYUSH
- Diagnostic Services by Medi360
Offered Insurance Services in CSC Portal
- Fire and Allied Perils HDFC Ergo
- United India Insurance
- ICICI Lombard GICL Motor Comprehensive POS
- India First POS Cash Back
- Bajaj Allianz General Motor/Bike Insurance
- CSC Insurance Khata
CSC Education Portals
- AWS Education
- Basic Computer Course
- CSC Olympiad
- CSC SKill Centre
- Tally Certification Course
- Cyber Security
- English Course
- First in Mathematics Courses
- CSC Naukri for Gramin Job Seekers
- National Career Service
- PMG DISHA
- Skill Centre Audit
- NIELIT Courses
- NIELIT Facilitation Centre
- Human Rights Protection
CSC Digi Mail Login
Digi Mail is an important E-mail service offered by the Digital CSC portal. All the VLE agents can register for Digi Mail ID and Password. Usually, the VLE agent uses Digi Mail for official, Governmental Communication. You can use the following link to log in to your Digi Mail Account.
Digi Mail Login Here
Digi Pay by CSC
Digi Pay is the simplest payment Gateway provided by the joint venture of CSC, SPV, National Payment Corporation of India, and Indusland Bank. The Digi Pay services are widely used by the CSP holders to withdraw cash from customers through AePs. Any DigiPay user uses the below button to log in.
Now VLE user can avail AePs facility by using the Digi Pay Portal and Mobile App. CSC use can Download and install from Google Play Store by using the following link.
Digital CSC Helpline/ Customercare number
Any doubt or have any complaint against the VLE agent, you can reach CSC Office by using the following Address.
IT ministry at the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003.
Phone Number: 011-24301349
However, you can reach the support centre at 1800-121-346 (Open: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM Everyday)
Apart from this, all VLE can register their Complaint, resolve their issue with the help of the Digital Seva CSC Portal Contact Us Page.