Digital CSC: The new Digital Seva Portal is the only solution for every CSC VLE service. The Apna CSC agent should use the real CSC Connect direct Login Link at https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/ for CSC Dashboard.
Digital CSC Connect Portal Login Here
The CSC Digital connect portal was launched under the Digital Indian mission. The Government of India has appointed lakhs of VLE agents in various parts of India. The VLE agents can use their APNACSC Id to login into the CSC Connect portal. Use the above Digital Seva Login button to enter your ID and password.
Full-Form of CSC: Common Service Centre
What is Digital CSC Connect Portal?
Digital CSC Centers are India’s government’s flagship program under the electronics and information technology ministry. This scheme’s primary purpose is to cover India’s rural and remote parts under the ambit of a digital revolution.
Digitization of Indian Villages is very essential. It will be the backbone of Indian economy. In these smart Villages, people can do activities such as seamless banking facility, learn Computer, use of UPI, and Cards, access Government to Citizen services, etc.
Once, Gandhiji said that India’s heart belongs to villages. Hence, the Central Government announced the opening of Common Service Centres. In other words, we call it Jana Seva Kendra.
Latest Digital CSC Updates
DigiPay Micro ATM: CSC Portal has recently introduced the Digi Pay Micro ATM service. Any VLE agent can avail of this service by clicking Digi Pay Option from the Dashboard of the portal.
SDMC Birth, Death Certificate Apply, Update: Now CSC Portal has enabled the Delhi Municipality Birth, Death Certificate Online service. Again, you can update the existing certificate. This service is available from the dashboard section of the portal.
Benefits of Digital CSC Kendra
Digital Seva CSC offers numerous benefits. The Government has set up these centers to provide Digital online services to people. The main key intention of the CSC outlet is to provide G2C (Government to Citizen services). Under this program, the Digital CSC Centres will deliver various Central Government and State Government Ministries and departments services. Various key benefits of Jana Seva Portals are as follows:
Digital Banking Benefits: Now every Digital CSC Kendra are offering instant Banking facilities. Such as new Zero Balance Bank Account opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, ATM Pos, Aadhaar Linking, etc. You do not have to visit Bank or ATM and stand in a queue.
Mobile Recharge and Bill Payments: Digital Seva portal has now enabled the Prepaid, Postpaid, Mobile recharge, FastTag Top-Up, Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill Payments, DTH, and Cable TV Recharges, etc. You people should not worry about your Bills. The Online Bill-Payment through the CSC Connect site is safe and secure. This service is brought you by Bharat Bill Payment.
PAN Card Aadhaar, Passport Voter ID Services: As you know, PAN Cards, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Passport are very essential documents. These documents are required for every Government and Non- Government Services. Now your local Digital Seva Kendras are ready to create your new PAN Cards, Aadhaar Cards, and Voter ID cards. You don’t need to visit any town or city for these services. Everything is now available near your hand. If you need the following services feel free to visit your nearest Common Service Cente.
- New PAN Card Apply
- Re-Print your PAN Card
- PAN Card Correction
- Aadhaar PAN Link
- New Aadhaar Creation
- Aadhaar DOB, Address, Mobile Number Linking Correction
- Updation of Finger Prints and Photos in Aadhaar
- Re-Print of Aadhaar
- Passport Apply
- Renew Passport
- Change and Correction to your Passport
- Duplicate Passport Apply
Other Services Available at CSC
Apart from Aadaar, PAN you can avail the following services at your nearest Jana Seva Kendra
- Income certificate, caste certificate, Birth certificate, death certificate, and others.
- Bill payment for schools, colleges, mobile, television, electricity, telephone, and others.
- Other Banking services like small amount money transfer, life insurance, general insurance,
- E district services like checking land records, online hospital appointments, E-Pauti, Grievances registration to District Magistrate, Police, CM, and others.
Central Government Schemes
Jana Seva Kendras are available to offer the benefits of Central Government Schemes and Services. Still Now CSC is offering the following Government Services VLE Agents can use the Direct official Portal.
Available Agriculture Services at CSC
|Pradhan Mantri Phasal Bima Yojana||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana||Click Here|
|बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना||Click Here|
|प्रत्यक्ष लाभ अंतरण, कृषि विभाग, बिहार सरकार||Click Here|
|Cashpe Agri Retail||Click Here|
|Kisan Point||Click Here|
|Rice Crop Manager Odisha||Click Here|
|Soil Health Card||Click Here|
|Soil Test||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Yojana||Click Here|
|RKVY Yojana||Click Here|
Health Related Services
Educational CSC Services
- AWS Education
- Basic Computer Course
- CSC Olympiad
- CSC SKill Centre
- Tally Certification Course
- Cyber Security
- English Course
- First in Mathematics Courses
- CSC Naukri for Gramin Job Seekers
- National Career Service
- PMG DISHA
- Skill Centre Audit
- NIELIT Courses
- NIELIT Facilitation Centre
- Human Rights Protection
Objective of Digital Seva Kendra in India
- Every small to big government department and ministry are online and providing information through websites and applications. Information related to Agriculture, finance, rural development, social welfare, sc/st welfare, etc., are readily available on the internet, but many people do not know how to get that information. CSC provides a physical address through which anyone can get relevant and accurate news without paying much charge.
- It is possible to apply for a BPL card online. Application of scholarship, disability certificate, income certificate, PM Kishan, agriculture subsidy, plantation subsidy, etc. can be made online. The government aims to enhance government to customer and business to customer service delivery through CSC. Apply for CSC online to earn and support in fulfilling the government objectives.
- Rural India lacks in education and skill upliftment. A high percentage of poverty and unemployment is the testimony of this. CSC provides a platform for anyone to learn new skills or get knowledge. NCERT, state boards, CBSE, UGC, IGNOU, and thousands of other websites are storehouses of information. CSC aims to provide access to quality education to everyone after registration at the VLE CSC registration link.
- CSC has the potential to make a substantial change in human behavior. It will bring technology just close to them, and people will learn entrepreneurship, community participation, social empowerment, and others. It is also a cost-efficient way to avail quality health services. CSC is also known as digital Seva Kendra.
CSC 2.0 Jana Seva Kendra Portal 2021
The CSC 2.0 Scheme was launched in 2015. The main objective of this scheme is to set up 2.5 lakh new CSC points across all the villages. Also to enable more Government to Citizen e-services at a single point.
The CSC .2.0 will help to move India towards digitalization. Also, it will create a huge number of jobs across states. It has enabled the opportunity for the women candidates.
Working Process of CSC 2.0
CSC works under the ambit of digital India, and it aims to provide digital services to the remotest place of our country. VLE plays an essential role in delivering digital services to people through CSC. Anyone interested in opening the CSC should first get registered themselves as VLE. It stands for Village Level Entrepreneurship. In simple words, he or she works as a CSC operator, and all the certification is provided to that person through the registration number.
Digital Seva Portal New Login Steps
I hope all most all the VLE agents are now capable to access the Digital CSC Seva Portal Login. However, new VLE agents may face some difficulties signing in to their New CSC Portal ID. Hence, below, I have described all the steps for the Digital Seva Portal Login.
Step-1: First of all, visit the Official Digital Seva Portal Login website www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in. (Link is available at the top). Now you will land on the Home page of the Digital Seva Portal.
Step-2: Now click on the Login Button from the right Menu of the Portal. Then, it will redirect you to the CSC Connect Login Page.
Step-3: Now you just enter your Digital Seva Portal CSC ID and Password followed by the Captcha Code. Then Press Sign In Button.
Step-4: After verifying your Details, the CSC Connect will redirect you to the Digital CSC Dashboard Page. Now you can access all the features and Services from the Jana Seva Portal.
The Digital CSC Portal offers more than 100 Central Government Services and various state Government services. You can see all the lists of services from your Digital CSC DashBoard.
Essential Available CSC Services
Digi Mail is an important E-mail service offered by the Digital CSC portal. All the VLE agents can register for Digi Mail ID and Password. Usually, the VLE agent uses Digi Mail for official, Governmental Communication. Click this link to log in to your Digi Mail Account.
Digi Pay is the simplest payment Gateway provided by the joint venture of CSC, SPV, National Payment Corporation of India, and Indusland Bank. The Digi Pay services are widely used by the CSP holders to withdraw cash from customers through AePs. Any DigiPay user uses the below button to log in.
Now VLE users can avail AePs facility by using the Digi Pay Portal and Mobile App. CSC use can Download and install from Google Play Store by using the following link.
Digital CSC Helpline/ Customer care number
Any doubt or have any complaint against the VLE agent, you can reach CSC Office by using the following Address.
IT ministry at the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex,
New Delhi – 110003.
Phone Number: 011-24301349
However, you can reach the support centre at 1800-121-346 (Open: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM Everyday)
Apart from this, all VLE can register their Complaint, resolve their issue with the help of the Digital Seva CSC Portal Contact Us Page.
VLE Agents are Village Level Entrepreneur. They are the owner of the business. There is no salary is given to VLE Agents. However, CSC Portal gives minimal commission for each transaction are made through CSC Portal.
You can just type Jana Seva Kendra near me in Google. The Google will show the complete address of the nearest Jana Seva Kendra with it’s location in the map.
In India, a VLE Agent earns minimum Rs.15000/- per month. However some CSC agent earns more than Rs.50,000/- per month. It totally depends upon the demography, competition and population.
Banking CSP point registration is now open at Bank Mitra Portal. Visit and register yourself to Avail the Banking CSP services.
- Free Fire World Series Singapore 2021: Schedule, Teams, Watch Online
- COC Gems Generator 2021: Get 99999999 unlimited Gems Free
- PUBG UC Hack 2021: Get Unlimited Free UC Generator App
- Free Fire Diamond Hack 2021- Free 99999 Diamonds Generator App
- KALIA Yojana 2021: New Installment Beneficiary Payment Status
- PM Kisan 8th Installment released: Check Your Payment Status online
- Thoptv Apk v45.3.0 Download 2021: Watch Live Cricket
- Carrom Pool Gems Hack Apk 2021: Unlimited Coins and Gems Generator
- Free Fire MOD APK v1.60.1 Download- Unlimited Free Diamonds Apk
If you have any Question or Doubt regarding CSC Vle, feel free to contact us. We are ready to offer you every type of support.