TPCODL Odisha new electricity connection application form 2020. Apply online and get instant approval, I bond for Tata Power Central electricity connection.
TP Central Odisha New Electricity Connection
The Tata Power Central Odisha Distribution Limited is now accepting online application form for the new electricity connection. All the families, who still don’t have electricity connection should apply online at www.tpcentralodisha.com web portal. In this post, you can get the complete step by step procedure, I bond form, 1 unit electricity cost in odisha, new connection price, and lots more.
TP Central Electricity Connection Overview
|Application for||Odisha New Electricity Connection|
|Name of the Company||Tata Power|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs.35 or Rs.75/-|
Required Documents for New Connection Application
The following documents are needed for the fresh connection.
- Land Documents like Pata Proof of Promises (mandatory)
- Occupancy or Authorization (mandatory)
- Treasury challan
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- Land Record (Dallil)
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
The Odisha electricity department charges the inspection fee for every new form. The application fee for Domestic users and Commercial or Business is different. If you are applying for your home, then your application fee will be Rs.34/-.While the application fee for the Commercial and Retail shop, the application fee is Rs.75/-.
All the payments are accepted in online mode. Below I have explained how you can create challans for the whole process.
Also Check: Odisha Ration Card List 2020
How to Create Challans Online?
The application fee can be paid online through Odishaonline Portal. Just do all the process.
- Firstly, visit the Official website of eicelectricityodisha.
- Now from the main menu, select the e-payment link.
- Here click on the New User link.
- Now it will ask you to fill the e-challan form.
- Select Payment Type “One Time Payment” and fill all the details correctly.
- Next, select your district Electricity head office.
- In the Amount section, enter Rs.34 or Rs.75 as per your uses.
- Next, you will be redirected to Odisha Online (Treasury) for Payment.
- You can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ NetBanking to complete your payment.
- Finally, after payment, take a printout of the challan and note down the challan number.
Steps to Apply New Electricity Connection TPCentral Odisha
- First of all, visit the Official Web Portal of Tata Power Central Odisha Electric Disribution.
- Secondly, click “New Connection” link from the bottom.
- Now on your screen, you will face a Online registration form.
- Here fill all your details like Communication Address, Installation address and connection type, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents, including the challan receipt.
- Finally, submit the Application form and take a print out of the reference receipt for the further communication.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Create Challan||Click Here|
|Consumer Portal Login||Click Here|
|Pay Electricity Bill Online||Click Here|
- What is the total cost for a new Connection?
You have to pay total more than Rs.3200/- for domestic and more than Rs.4000/- for commercial connection.
- How many days it takes for the approval of Odisha New Electricity Connection?
The official takes 2 to 3 days for verification. However, the meter installation takes up to 2 months.
- How can I pay the electric bill?
You can pay your electric by using the Online link.
- How to Make complaint about electricity?
You can make electric connection by visiting the complaint section of the Tata Power official portal. Or you can call 1912 from your registered mobile number.
- Which number we should use to pay TPCODL electric bill online.
Use your Customer ID to pay your electric bill online. Your custmer ID will look like: 305S0507458