PM Modi announced the new Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as Pradhan Mantri Jana Arogya Yojana. Apply online using PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal Login, get instant family health coverage of Rs.5 Lakh free.
This post will cover the complete details of the Ayushman Yojana Eligibility, registration process, benefits, Hospitalization process, and many things. So, without wasting your time, let’s jump into the topic.
PMJAY and CSC Cloud Ayushman Bharat Yojana
India is the largest populated country in the world. More than 1.3 Billion people live in India. Most of them live below the poverty line. It was a difficult task to provide good health insurance for these people. But, the central Government has made it possible by providing flat Rs.5 Lakh health insurance free of cost with Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
On Independence day 2018, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced the Pradhan Mantri Jana Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). He tagged this scheme as a National Health Protection Insurance Scheme.
The PMJAY is the largest health care drive promoted by the Central Government of India and the Health Ministry of India. The Government merged the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS) and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) with the PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The major benefit of this scheme is that it covers all most all the poor citizens. The end users can use PMJAY CSC Cloud System for online registration. We have described more details below.
Highlighted Features of PMJAY Ayushman Yojana
The Ayushman Yojana is the modified and upgraded version of the RSBY Scheme. However, the Government has added many extraordinary benefits. You must check out all of these features before doing CSC Cloud registration.
- PMJAY Scheme is a valuable scheme for the Poor and lower middle-class income families. This could be a shield of their life.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana covers more than 1400 disease treatments, including therapy, surgery, cancer, heart, kidney, etc.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary can do their treatment across any hospital in India.
- Using AB-PMJAY, anyone can make their treatment even in Private hospitals.
- Moreover, this scheme also pays your Hospital Bills, Medicine charges, Doctor fees directly.
- The whole process is fully digital. The center will pay the entire amount directly to the hospital.
PMJAY Eligibility Criteria
The Pradhan Mantri Jana Arogya Yojana covers more than 100 Million families eligible to avail of this scheme. Out of 100 Million, 80% of people live in the village areas, and 20% live in town areas. Hence, the scheme has different terms for both rural and urban area people. Please read carefully and check whether you are eligible or not.
PMJAY Guidelines for Rural Area
- The Beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Rural Areas (Village Area).
- All the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) families are eligible for PMJAY CSC Cloud registration.
- If there are no male members between the ages of 16 and 59, the family can avail of the benefits.
- Families who are landless and support their families by day labor.
- Having a single Kucha wall and Kucha Roof
- If there is a disabled person in the family or no presence of an adult citizen.
- People who live with the help of begging and donation.
PMJAY Guidelines for Urban Area
- The beneficiary should be a resident of the Urban/ Municipality/ NAC area.
- People who work as an Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker are eligible.
- All Home-based workers or Tailor or Handicrafts workers, or Artisans can avail of this offer.
- Security Guards, Coolie, painters, Welder, sweeper, Sanitation Workers, Construction Workers, Domestic Workers, and Labor can apply.
- Those who sell on the roadside like Street vendors, Cobbler, hawker are eligible
- Ragpicker and Begger must apply for this scheme.
- All types of heavy vehicle operators such as Driver, Bus Conductor, Cart Puller, and Rickshaw pullers should visit the CSC Cloud portal.
Similar Topics for You:
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021
- Cowin App 18+ Age Vaccine Registration Download Apk
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Benifits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- The crucial benefit of PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana is that it offers a health insurance cover of Rs.5 Lakh per family. If any family member of the beneficiary gets affected by any disease, they can avail of Free Medical treatment at any Government and Private Medical institution. The Government will pay the whole medical expenditure. The life insurance premium is being paid by both Central Government and State Government in the 6:4 ratio.
- Again the big Advantage of the PMJAY Scheme is that it covers more than 25 categories of disease. For Example, neurology, cardiology, Gastroenterology, etc. Again, it also covers more than 1350 surgical treatments.
- The third benefit of Ayushman Yojana is that you can avail yourself of the insurance benefit all over India. Also, you can make treatment at both Government and Private Hospitals. For Example, A residence of Arunachal Pradesh state can avail of all benefits and treatment in Tamilnadu state. There is no restriction.
- The fourth major benefit of this scheme is that it offers post-treatment expenses.
- The PMJAY yojana entire process is paperless. You can register yourself using the CSC Cloud portal and claim the insurance using the online portal. There is no offline application.
- It includes all the Diagnostic and laboratory tests.
- Patient’s daily food and drinking things are also offered in this scheme.
- The sum of the insurance amount is Rs.5 Lakh. Again, you can use the entire amount in partial treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Registration
The Pradhan Mantri Jana Arogya Yojana is a Central Government scheme. Under this scheme, the Government has prepared a beneficiary list. If your or your family name is available in the list, you can avail of Free medical treatment of Rs.5 Lakh.
As of now, the Government has not started any fresh registration for PMJAY. Those beneficiaries’ names are on the list can apply for the Golden Health card. Before claiming insurance, you must keep a valid Golden card. In the next paragraph, we have described the procedure for getting this card online.
You can apply for the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card online using two methods.
- Self Registration using pmjay.gov.in portal
- PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal
Self Registration using pmjay.gov.in portal
Individual candidates can do the Ayushman Bharat Yojana self-registration using the pmjay.gov.in portal. Before proceeding further, please copy the URL to the clipboard.
Step-1: First of all, visit PMJAY’s official portal using the direct link above.
Step-2: From the Home Page, you will see the following interface. Enter your Mobile Number and fill in the captcha code. Then press the Generate OTP button.
Step-3: Verify your Account using your Mobile OTP. After that, it will land you on the Dashboard page.
Step-4: Next, select your resident state and select one of the methods from the list to search your name.
Step-4: Next, select your resident state and select one of the methods from the list to search your name.
Step-5: After getting your name on the list, you can take the Printout for your future uses.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal Online Registration (Recomonded)
Ayushman Bharat Yojana’s CSC Cloud registration is the recommended step for getting instant approval. First of all, the CSC VLE agents have to register and Activate the Ayushman Bharat workshop.
CSC VLE Ayushman Bharat Yojana CSC Cloud Registration
- CSC VLE should visit the CSC Cloud PMJAY Portal using the Direct Link.
- Now it will redirect you to VLE Login Page. Use your Digital Seva Portal Login ID and Password to log in.
- After that, the CSC Cloud PMJAY portal will ask you for the PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana registration.
- Now fill in all your details like State, District, PIN code, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and press the Submit button.
- Then, the CSC authority will verify your request. Your ID will be activated within 15 days.
- After getting approval, d your Consent for Aadhaar Authentication by clicking “Confirm CSC ID and Proceed.”
How to Create Ayushman Bharat Golden Cards using the PMJAY CSC Cloud?
After getting the CSC approval for PMJAY, VLE can start creating Golden cards for beneficiaries.
Step-1: First of all, visit the PMJAY CSC Cloud portal Login page using the https://pmjay.csccloud.in/ link.
Step-2: Signin to your Digital Seva portal using user Id and Password.
Step-3:Now you will reach the Ayushman Bharat CSC Cloud Dashboard. This looks like this.
Step-4: Now, you click on the Search Beneficiary button and enter the beneficiary name or Ration Card Number. Click on the Search button.
Step-5: Now click on the Collect KYC button> Enter Family Mobile Number> Choose Aadhaar Authenticate Type (Finger Print Option is recommended)> Click on Proceed.
Step-6: Now complete beneficiary Aadhaar KYC and Submit the Form by uploading the Ration card Scan Copy.
In case you face any problems, you can watch this video for more clarification.
Read More: PM Kisan Yojana New List 2020
How to Download PMJAY Golden Card from CSC Cloud?
After verification, your state will approve your Golden card application. CSC VLE should download and give the printout of the Golden Card to users. This is how you can download your Golden card.
First step: VLE Visit the PMJAY CSC Cloud login page. Log in using your VLE ID.
Second Step: Navigate to the Approved Beneficiary section. Here, you will see all the Golden Card issued beneficiaries list.
Third Step: Now, Click on the Confirm Print button and Pay the Golden card application fee of Rs.30/-. After that, you can download the Golden card to your Local computer.
Final Step: Now, take a printout of the Golden card and hand over the copy to the beneficiary.
|Health Ministry Website||www.mohfw.gov.in|
|PMJAY Login Portal||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat Hospital List||hospitals.pmjay.gov.in|
|PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal||Click Here|
Questions in your Mind about PMJAY Yojana
Those who are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana should apply for the Golden Card. You can use this card as your health insurance card at medical. While applying for the Golden card on the PMJAY CSC Cloud Website, you must upload your identity cards, such as the Ration card or Ayushman intimation letter.
Under the PMJAY health insurance scheme, you can claim a maximum of Rs.5 Lakh rupees per family. If one of your family members has used Rs.4 Lakh, you can claim only Rs.1 lakh rupees.
Still, now, the Government has not opened online registration. By default, the Government has prepared a beneficiary list. You can use the PMJAY official portal and the CSC cloud to check whether your name is on the list or not.
No, Not at all. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a Central Government scheme. You do not have to pay a single rupee as a premium. After doing the registration, the Government will pay the entire premium amount.
Yes, all types of heart treatment/Surgery are included in the Ayshman Bharat Yojana. You can visit the official portal for the PMJAY Yojana for the disease list.
Yes, Cancer treatment is Covered under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana. But there are some Terms and Conditions. You can follow the official site for these sensitive details.
PMJAY and CSC Cloud Helpline Number
If you have any questions about PM-Ayushman Bharat Scheme, then you can put a comment below. In case you need any technical or Hospital related support, then you can dial the following numbers: