Apply CSC Center: Common Service center is one of the biggest missions under the Digital India Scheme. Now anyone from the rural area to the urban area can start their own business at their home location with a small investment package.
Why Should you Apply a Common Service Center (CSC) online?
Common Service Cente(CSC) is one of the dream projects of the Central Government of India under the Digital India Scheme. The Government of India wants to hunt Two birds in one shot. This means that the government wants to achieve two tasks in one investment. The first is to provide employment to the youth and secondly to provide the common people with all the government facilities like banking, insurance, GST and lots more.
So the Government is inviting people of India from the rural and the urban area to start their business with their own investment and deliver all the schemes of the Central Government and State Government with a minimal good and effective income.
Documents Required to Apply a New CSC Center
- Aadhaar Card Original Copy
- PAN Card Number
- KYC Documents (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, JOB Card, etc.)
- VID Number from Aadhar
- Bank Account Number
- Canceled Cheque
How to Apply for a new CSC Center online?
- First of all, visit the Official CSC Registration Web site https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Now navigate to the registration page by clicking Apply> New Registration
- Now you will have to start your new CSC registration process by selecting “CSC VLE” from the drop-down.
- Now you will be asked to verify your mobile number and E-mail Id by entering it in the appropriate box.
- In the next step, you have to generate a VID number from UIDAI’s Aadhar website i.e http://uidai.gov.in/
- Now in the next step, you have to enter your generated VID, Name, Gender, Date of Birth, State, district, Location type, and the Authentication type and have to click on the Submit button.
- In the next, you have to verify your Bio-Metric by using the selected method.
- After successful Biometric verification using Aadhar, you have to Upload your photo (Less than 20KB), in the Kisko name, use your CSC point’s name and fill all the required details.
- Now set your CSC point’s Latitude and Longitude using Google map shown on that page.
- Next, you need to enter your PAN card number along with the bank account details like IFSC code, Account Number, and a Cancelled Cheque ( Between 80KB), etc.
- Now Upload any KYC document like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card, or JOB Card.
- Finally, Submit your New CSC Center application by clicking Submit Button.
- An Application number along with a receipt will be generated and you can take a Print out of this receipt for your further communication.
- Now you have to wait for some days until any further notification.
- You will receive your CSC Center approval or rejection through E-mail.
- If your application gets approved, you have to visit the DIstrict CSC Manager for further Process.