PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Farmer Registration, Beneficiary Status, Narendra Modi 7th installment of पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना. PM Kishan Application Form at the Famer corner portal.
In this article, you can find PM Kisan’s application form process, Login Steps, beneficiary status, Aadhaar Link Steps, App Download link, etc.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Latest Updates
PM Kisan Scheme 2020 7th Installment Issue
- On 25th December 2020 Government will release the 7th installment amont.
- Between the farmer’s protests, Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi is going to transfer Rs.18,000 Crore to the bank account of 9 Crore farmers of India.
- On the eve of the birth anniversary of our former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, PM will release the money by pressing a button.
- He will have the talk with six sate’s farmers of the country. During this event, all the MLA’s, MP’s and BJP office bearers will remain present.
- The money will be transferred to the farmer’s bank account within 2-3 hours. Hence, Beneficiaries can check their bank account after three hour.
- If you don’t get money in your bank account, then you should follow this article.
Short Intro about Kishan Samman Nidhi
India’s major economy depends upon farming. Farmers are the backbone of the human world. So, the financial condition of farmers should improve. Therefore, the Government launches various welfare schemes. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (किसान सम्मान निधि योजना) is one of the historical schemes launched by the Government of India.
Benefits of PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Scheme
In order to deliver financial help to the farmers of India, the Narendra Modi Government announced the Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide three installments of Rs.2000 to the farmers every four months. That menace, the government will pay a total amount of Rs.3000 in the bank accounts of the farmers in a year.
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Government||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of India|
|Who can Apply||Small and Marginal Farmer|
|Total Settlement Amount||₹ 6000/ Year|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Yojana New List 2020 (कोरोना वायरस समय का लिस्ट देखे)
Benefits During COVID-19 Crises
As you all know, the dangerous COVID-19 crises landed in India in March. Hence, our Government declared the Nation Wide lockdown. In view of the need for money from the farmers, the government released the sixth installment of the Kishan Samman Scheme month ago. Which helped farmers to sustain 1 month without worry.
All Important links of www.pmkisan.gov.in portal
|PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Portal||Click Here|
|New Farmer Registration||Click Here|
|Farmer Login||Click Here|
|Apply Online through CSC||Click Here for CSC Login|
|Self/CSC Registered Farmer Status||Check Now|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Edit Aadhaar Failure Record||Click Here|
|Help/Feedback Page||Click Here|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
पीएम किसान योजना consists of some eligibility criteria. They are as follows:
- The Applicant should be a domicile of India
- The farmer must have cultivated land in their name.
- The beneficiary should not have any Institutional Land.
- Any of the family members should not hold any constitutional post.
- Candidate or his family should not be retired or working Central or State Government employees
- Must not have paid income tax last year.
- All Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies are not eligible.
Documents Required to Apply Pm-Kisan Nidhi
- Aadhaar Card
- All the Land Paper/ Land Pata Copy
- Voter ID card (जरुरी नहीं है)
- First Page of the Bank Account Passbook showing Account Number
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Recent Popular Searches: How to apply for a Driving license in India?- Step by Step Procedure
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना Portal
The Government of India has launched an official Kisan portal for online Applications, Beneficiary status, Edit form, etc. This website was developed and designed by the National Informatics Center or NIC. You can access the Pradhan Mantri Samman web portal at www.pmkisan.gov.in. Previously, another website www.pmkisan.nic.in was live. But now only gov.in extension is working.
How to Apply Kisan Nidhi online?
Now any small and Marginal farmer of India can apply online the PM-Kisan Yojana scheme without visiting any Common Service Center (CSC).
There are three stages of Apply Kisan Nidhi online. These are:
- Kisan Registration
- Online Application Form Fill Up
- Application Fee Payment
Hence, Apply Kisan Nidhi online by following the above stages.
- First of all, visit the Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana Official Website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now click on the Farmer’s Corner and then New Farmer’s Registration Direct Link.
- Then you will be navigated to the PM-Kisan Yojana Registration page.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card Number and then fill in the Captcha code.
- Next, a pop-up will display in front of you asking you that “Record not found with given details. Do you want to register on PM-Kisan Portal ?”. You have to choose the Yes option.
Here, the new farmer registration Process Completes. Go ahead with the next steps.
PM Kisan Application Form Fill Up
- After registration, a new application form will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to enter your personal details like Full Address, Full Name, Gender, Category, etc.
- Now, Enter your Bank account Number followed by the IFSC code in the required section.
- Fill in all the information correctly by looking at your Aadhar Card. Because the system will verify your details simultaneously.
- Now Enter a valid Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and your Father’s name.
- After that, enter your Land Property details like Khata No> Kharsa No> Area (in Hector).
- Once your application form fills up will over, click on the Save Button.
Here, step 3 is completed.
Application Fee Payment
After completing the online application, visit your nearest CSC outlet. Ask them to complete your application fee.
क्या आप पढ़ना चाहेंगे: Labour Card, its Benefits and Apply Online
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi online apply CSC
- First of all CSC VLE agents visit the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Official Web page.
- Now click on the CSC Login Direct Link from the menu.
- VLE users should use their CSC ID and password for login.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Kisan Dashboard.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
The PM Kishan beneficiary status checking process is very simple and easy. You can use your Aadhaar Number or Registered Mobile Number or Bank account Number to check application status.
- First of all, visit the Pradhan Mantri Kisan portal from the Available Link section.
- Now click on the Beneficiary Status Checking link.
- After that, it will ask you to enter your Aadhaar Card Number.
- After filling Aadhaar number Click Get Data
- Now you can see your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status link.
- Alternatively, you can select the Account Number or Mobile Number to see the Beneficiary Details.
People Like: How to Apply Voter Id card Online in India?
CSC Registered Farmer Status
Those farmers, who have registered through CSC outlet can check their Beneficiary status by using the below mentioned tricks:
- Farmers firstly open the Kisan Nidhi Portal in Browser.
- Now hit the Direct Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer URL.
- After that, fill your Aadhaar Number in the specified box.
- Now, fill the captcha in the below box.
- Finally, click on the Search to get all details.
Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana List
- Search and visit PM Kisan Web Portal www.pmkisan.nic.in
- Now, click on the Beneficiaries list under the PMKisan Direct link.
- Next, select your resident state from the drop-down list.
- After selecting State, choose your District.
- Now it’s time to choose your Sub-District/Block name.
- Lastly, choose your village name.
- Now click Get Report to see the Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary list.
Edit Aadhaar Failuer Record
The applicant, whose Aadhaar Authentication was failed, can edit their application by using this link. They can check their failure reasons and action needed for their application.
After clicking the above link, enter your Aadhaar number followed by the security captcha. Click on the search button to see the status.
Download PM Kisan App
Nowadays, farmers are using smartphones for more productive cultivation. They can get the weather report, farming techniques, and much more. Therefore, the Agriculture Department has launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan App. With the help of this app, the farmers can know their Kisan Nidhi Beneficiary status, Apply PM Kisan scheme, Download the Kisan Credit Card form, etc.
For Pradhan Mantri Kisan KCC loan Form Click Here
Updates about pm Kishan.nic.ni
After launching the scheme, the Central Government asked all the states to provide the Farmer list. But some state governments are not providing the farmer list. So the Government now accepting the online Application form for the new registration of Small and Marginal farmers.
Kisan Samman Help line
If you have any doubt or have some query about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, you can either read faq page or file complaint at the PM Kisan Portal.
E-Mail Support: [email protected]
Feedback/Resolution Page: Click Here
State Wise Complaint Registration E-Mail List: Click Here
- What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana popularly known as PM Kisan Yojana. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide some financial to land holding farmers.
- When was the Kisan Nidhi Yojana launched?
The Kisan Nidhi Yojana was launched on 24th February,
- How many times a user can get benefit?
A farmer can take benefit only once per year.
- Are the landless families are allowed?
No, landless farmers are not allowed to get benefit of Kisan Nidhi yojana.
- Weather Government employees are allowed to apply?
No, Government employees are not allowed to apply PM Kisan schem
- What is the URL of PM Kisan Portal?
PM Kisan Portal URL is www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Will any family having more than 2 hector lands are eligible to avail of this scheme?
Yes, they are allowed to apply.
- Weather a Kisan is eligible to avail KCC loan under PM Kisan yojana?
Yes, Kisan can avail KCC loan
- How to check pm kisan payment status?
You can check the pm kisan payment status by using the beneficiary status tool.
PM Kisan Yojana Installment List and Dates
- 1st Installment: 01 February 2019
- 2nd Installment: 02 April 2019
- 3rd Installment: 01 August 2019
- 4th Installment: 01 January 2020
- 5th Installment: 01 April 2020
- 6th Installment: 01 August 2020
- 7th Installment: 25 December 2020