Now PM-Kisan Yojana Apply Online through the web portal and get all the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana. Download the Application form in just one click here.
PM Kisan Yojana is one of the historical schemes in India launched by the Central Government of India. In this scheme, the poor and marginal farmers will get a direct money transfer of Rs.6000 in their bank account.
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Government||Central Government of India|
|Can be Applied from||All over India|
|Who can Apply||Small and Marginal Farmer|
|Settlement Amount||₹ 6000/ Year (₹ 2000 per installment)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Application Status Cheak||Click Here|
Now any small and Marginal farmer of India can apply online the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme without visiting any Common Service Center (CSC). Before going to the steps you must know what are the benefits of PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Also Read: PM Kisan Yojana New List 2020 (April-2020)
What is PM Kissan Yojana?
As you all know that just before the Indian Parliament election central Government declared the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana for the small and marginal farmers. With this scheme, they will receive a sum total of ₹ 6000 in their bank account directly. The sum ₹ 6000 will be given in three installments of ₹ 2000 in each every four months.[adsforwp id=”365″]
After launching the scheme, the Central Government asked all the states to provide the Farmer list. But some state Government was unable to provide the farmer list. So the Government now accepting the online Application form for the new registration of Small and Marginal farmers.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply PM Kisan Yojana
As we have mentioned above, this scheme is only for the “Small and Marginal farmers of India” Below are the eligibility criteria:
- Land should not be more than 2 hectares.
- Family Members should not be a former and current holder of any constitutional post.
- The family member should not be any minister of State or Center.
- The family members should not be a Government Servant.
- The person should not have paid income tax last year.
- The person should not be getting any pension from the Government.
- The person should not be a retired person of Central or State Government.
Also Read:PM Kisan Yojana Odisha List
Documents Required to Apply Pm-Kisan
- Aadhaar Card
- All the Land Paper/ Land Pata Copy
- Voter ID card
- First Page of the Bank Account Passbook showing Account Number
- Survey Number (Optional)
- Passport Size Photo
Topic You may like:How to Apply Voter ID card Online
Labour Card, its Benefits and Apply Online
Steps to Apply PM-Kisan Yojana Online
- First of all visit the Agriculture Department’s Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana Official Website as mentioned above.
- Now click on the Farmer’s Corner and then New Farmer’s Registration.
- Then you will be navigated to the PM-Kisan Yojana Registration page.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card Number and then fill the Captha code.
- Next, a pop up will display infront you asking you that “Record not found with given details. Do you want to register on PM-Kisan Portal ?”. You have to choose Yes option.
- In the next page, you have to enter your personal Details like Full Address, Full Name, Gender, Category, etc.
- Enter your Bank account Number followed by IFSC code in the required section.
- Here note that you have provide correct details as per your Aadhar Card, because your details will be verified with your Aadhaar card details online.
- Now Enter your Mobile Number followed by Date of Birth and Fither’s name.
- Next enter your Land Property details like Khata No> Kharsa No> Area (in Hector).
- Your PM Kisan Yojana Apply is now sucessful and you can cheak your status of your application.