New KALIA Yojana May 2021 Beneficiary installment has been released. Now check your Payment status, Grievance Application Form status online. Here is the proper guide to check.
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. This scheme is launched by the Hon. Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik.
Before filling the application form, you should know the eligibility criteria, benefits, application process, and guide to check the Beneficiary status online.
Kalia YojanaInstallment Payment Status
On 14th May 2021 CM Naveen Patnaik released 2021’s second installment of Kalia Yojana. Under this scheme, the Government deposited Rs.2000/- cash in the beneficiaries’ bank account. All the farmer who receives regular assistance can check their status using the official portal.
We have described the process to check the beneficiary status online. Follow the step by step guideline:
Step-1: First of all, visit the Kalia Yojana Official portal and click on the Grievance Application Form link. (Else you can click on the Direct Status Checking link)
Step-2: Now you will reach the main landing page. You just enter your Aadhaar Card number or Token Number then Click on the Show Status button.
Step-3: At the last, the system will show your Application status and Payment Status.
KALIA Yojana for Farmers of Odisha 2021
In January 2019, the Odisha State Government decided to launch a welfare scheme KALIA for the poor and marginal farmers of Odisha. Under this scheme, the state government decided to provide flat Rs.25000/- per year financial aid to the farmers.
The Government will distribute the lump-sum Rs.25000/- rupees in three different installments. In each installment, beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- Rupees. The money will be distributed every 4 months.
- 1st Installment: January-February
- 2nd Installment: May-June
- 3rd Installment: September-October
Quick View of Kalia Yojana Asistance 2021
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana-2021|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||Offer Financial Assistance|
|Total Aid Amount||Rs.25000/-|
|No of Installment||3 (Every 4 Month)|
|Every Installment Amount||Rs.5000/-|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, landless Farmers|
|Payment Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
|Official Website||www.kalia.co.in, kalia.odisha.gov.in|
Who are eligible to Apply Kalia Yojana in 2021?
As per the official notification, small and Marginal farmers along with landless farmers from Odisha are eligible to receive the DBT assistance of KALIA. However, the farmers must have to full fill some certain terms and conditions. They are as follows:
- This scheme is available for the residence of Odisha States only.
- Applicant should have Ration Card
- Farmer or any other family members should not be engaged in any other occupation
- The Applicant or family members should not work as a Government Employee
- The beneficiary should not be a large or medium farmer
- Farmer or his wife should not be getting any pensions
- All Taxpayer/ MLA/MPs are not eligible for this scheme.
What are the Benefits of Kalia Yojana?
The Kalia Yojana offers a number of benefits to farmers. Along with PM Kisan Yojana, this scheme is helping everyone for cultivation. Following is the list of benefits of this yojana.
- Under Kalia Scheme, every marginal, small and landless family will get a flat Rs.5000/- in their bank account.
- In a financial year, a farmer family will get flat Rs.25000/- cash balance in their account.
- The Kalia scheme offers assistance to landless farmers of Odisha.
- Using this money, farmers can purchase seeds, pesticides, and fertilizer for farming.
- Those who are involved in rearing farming such as Goat, duck, hen, Beekeeping, Mushroom farming, and other such types of farming will get the economical help of Rs.12,500/- in their bank account.
- All the disadvantaged agricultural families and landless workers will get flat Rs.10000/- assistance every year.
- All eligible farmers also will get Life Insurance worth Rs.2 Lakh at just Rs.330/- premium. Out of which state Government will pay Rs.165/- premium amount.
- Apart from this, there is a Personal accident insurance scheme of Rs.200000/- available for the beneficiaries at just Rs.12/-. Out of this, Government will pay Rs.6/-
- Under the Kalia scheme, there is a 0% interest loan up to Rs.50000/- facility is available for farmers.
How to Apply Kalia Yojana Online?
Initially, the State Government was accepting an offline Application form for KALIA Yojana. You just have to collect either Green Form or Red form from your nearest Jana Seva Kendra and then submit the form at your Panchayata Office.
After that, the concerned authority was issuing the money after verifying the details.
But now the process has been changed. You have to visit the Block Office and submit the application form to them.
However, you can check the Kalia Yojana Application status online using the above steps.
How to complete e-kyc of Kalia Application?
If your Kalia Yojana assistance amount has been stopped and the application status is asking you to complete e-KYC, then you may follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step-1: Before doing anything, keep your Aadhaar card ready with you. First of all, visit the Kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
Step-2: Now, click on the “Complete e-KYC” button from the top of the page.
Step-3: After that, the system will ask you to enter your Aadhaar Number. Type the correct Aadhaar Number and press the verify button.
Step-4: Next, you will receive an OTP in your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number. Type the number and click the Submit button.
Step-5: Once you verify your mobile number, the Kalia Portal will fetch all your personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, and Gender, etc.
Step-6: Next, you enter your Mobile Number and press the Submit button. After that, your E-KYC process is completed.
After doing E-Kyc, your Kalia installment money will be transferred to your Aadhaar Linked Bank accounts. If you have not linked Aadhaar to your bank account visit your branch and Link Aadhaar immediately.
How to check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List?
The government has prepared a beneficiary list for all eligible applicants. If you have applied for this scheme, do check your name in the list. Follow the guideline for the Kalia Scheme Beneficiary list.
- First of all, open the official Kalia Portal website. The link is in the above box.
- Now click on the beneficiary list link from the main menu.
- After that, choose your district, block, and village one by one from the list.
- Then, click the Show button and the Beneficiary List Download button will appear on your screen.
- You can choose Landless Agriculture land or small marginal farmer and press the Download button.
Firstly, both PM Kisan and Kalia Yojana have similar features and benefits. PM Kisan is a national scheme where Kalia is a State Government scheme. In Kalia, beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- where in PM Kisan the installment amount is Rs.2000/-. Second Kalia offers benefits to landless farmers where PM Kisan not. These two benefits make Kalia better than PM Kisan.
When Government offers a loan waiver, the main farmer does not get the benefit. Most of the benefit goes to Medium and large farmers. But in Kalia Yojana, the small and marginal farmer along with the landless farmer gets direct benefit from Kalia Yojana.
There are so many reasons for the Kalia Payment stop. One of the most common reasons is not completing the e-KYC process. First of all, check the beneficiary status. If the status asks you to do KYC then do it immediately. Or if any supporting documents are needed upload them to the website. After that, your payment will be released.