New KALIA Yojana August 2022 Beneficiary installment has been released. Now check your Payment status, and Grievance Application Form status online. Here is the proper guide to check.
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. This scheme was launched by the Hon. Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik. This month the Government may release the third installment of Rs.5000/- to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
Before filling out the application form, you should know the eligibility criteria, benefits, application process, and guide to check the Beneficiary status online.
Kalia YojanaInstallment Payment Status
On the eve of Akshaya Tritiya (03-May-2022), the Odisha Government released the 1st Rs.2000/- installment. Now more than 40 Lakh landless, small, marginal farmer Odia farmers will get the benefit in their bank accounts. You can check your beneficiary status online by clicking the link below.
- As per the Order of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment, the online Grievance for Kalia Yojana is now open from 05-November-2021. Now you should apply the Online Grievance form using your Aadhaar Card and Ration Card Number.
- Online Grievance and New KALIA application are now online for Small, Marginal, and Landless farmers. Fill out the online application form using kalia.odisha.gov.in application portal. Use your Aadhaar Number and Ration Card Number for Grievance and new Applications.
On 11th September 2021, CM Naveen Patnaik released 2021’s third installment of Kalia Yojana. Under this scheme, the Government deposited Rs.2000/- cash in the beneficiary’s bank account. All the farmers who receive regular assistance can check their status using the official portal.
We have described the process to check the beneficiary status online. Follow the step-by-step guidelines:
Step-1: First of all, visit the Kalia Yojana Official portal and click on the Grievance Application Form link. (Else you can click on the Direct Status Checking link)
Step-2: Now, you will reach the main landing page. You just enter your Aadhaar Card number or Token Number, then click on the Show Status button.
Step-3: At the last, the system will show your application status and Payment Status.
- Mo Sarkar 5T Initiative: Know the 5T Charter by Odisha Government
- Odisha Dhana Mandi Farmer List- Check food Odisha Token list 2021-22
KALIA Yojana for Farmers of Odisha 2022
In January 2019, the Odisha State Government decided to launch a welfare scheme KALIA for the poor and marginal farmers of Odisha. Under this scheme, the state government decided to provide flat Rs.25000/- per year financial aid to the farmers.
The Government will distribute the lump-sum Rs.25000/- rupees in three different installments. In each installment, beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- Rupees. The money will be distributed every four months.
- 1st Installment: January-February
- 2nd Installment: May-June
- 3rd Installment: September-October
Quick View of Kalia Yojana Assistance 2022
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana-2022|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||Offering Financial Assistance|
|Total Aid Amount||Rs.25000/-|
|No of Installment||3 (Every 4 Months)|
|Every Installment Amount||Rs.5000/-|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, landless Farmers|
|Payment Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
|Official Website||www.kalia.co.in, kalia.odisha.gov.in|
Who is eligible to Apply Kalia Yojana in 2022?
As per the official notification, small and Marginal farmers along with landless farmers from Odisha are eligible to receive the DBT assistance of KALIA. However, the farmers must have to full fill specific terms and conditions. They are as follows:
- This scheme is available for the residence of Odisha States only.
- Applicant should have a Ration Card
- Farmer or any other family members should not be engaged in any other occupation
- The Applicant or family members should not work as a Government Employee
- The beneficiary should not be a large or medium farmer
- Farmer or his wife should not be getting any pensions
- All taxpayers/ MLA/MPs are not eligible for this scheme.
What are the Benefits of Kalia Yojana?
The Kalia Yojana offers several benefits to farmers. Along with PM Kisan Yojana, this scheme is helping everyone for cultivation. Following is the list of benefits of this yojana.
|Small and Marginal Farmer||Rs.25000/- per Year|
|Small and Marginal Farmer||Rs.12500/- Per year|
- Under Kalia Scheme, every marginal, small and landless family will get a flat Rs.5000/- in their bank account.
- In a financial year, a farmer family will get flat Rs.25000/- cash balance in their account.
- The Kalia scheme offers assistance to landless farmers of Odisha.
- Using this money, farmers can purchase seeds, pesticides, and fertilizer for farming.
- Those who are involved in rearing farming such as Goat, duck, hen, Beekeeping, Mushroom farming, and other such types of farming will get the financial help of Rs.12,500/- in their bank account.
- All the disadvantaged agricultural families and landless workers will get flat Rs.10000/- assistance every year.
- All eligible farmers also will get Life Insurance worth Rs.2 Lakh at just Rs.330/- premium. Out of which state Government will pay Rs.165/- premium amount.
- Apart from this, there is a Personal accident insurance scheme of Rs.200000/- available for the beneficiaries at just Rs.12/-. Out of this, the Government will pay Rs.6/-
- Under the Kalia scheme, a 0% interest loan up to Rs.50000/- facility is available for farmers.
How to Apply Kalia Yojana Online?
Initially, the State Government was accepting an offline Application form for KALIA Yojana. You have to collect either Green Form or Red form from your nearest Jana Seva Kendra and then submit the form at your Panchayat Office.
After that, the concerned authority was issuing the money after verifying the details.
But now the process has changed. You have to visit the Block Office and submit the application form to them.
However, you can check the Kalia Yojana Application status online using the above steps.
How to complete the e-KYC of the Kalia Application?
If your Kalia Yojana assistance amount has been stopped and the application status is asking you to complete e-KYC, then you may follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step-1: Before doing anything, keep your Aadhaar card ready with you. First of all, visit the Kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
Step-2: Now, click on the “Complete e-KYC” button from the top of the page.
Step-3: After that, the system will ask you to enter your Aadhaar Number. Type the correct Aadhaar Number and press the verify button.
Step-4: Next, you will receive an OTP in your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number. Type the number and click the Submit button.
Step-5: Once you verify your mobile number, the Kalia Portal will fetch all your details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
Step-6: Next, you enter your Mobile Number and press the Submit button. After that, your E-KYC process is completed.
After doing E-Kyc, your Kalia installment money will be transferred to your Aadhaar Linked Bank accounts. If you have not linked Aadhaar to your bank account, visit your branch and Link Aadhaar immediately.
How to check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List?
The government has prepared a beneficiary list for all eligible applicants. If you have applied for this scheme, do check your name on the list. Follow the guideline for the Kalia Scheme Beneficiary list.
- First of all, open the official Kalia Portal website. The link is in the above box.
- Now click on the beneficiary list link from the main menu.
- After that, choose your district, block, and village one by one from the list.
- Then, click the Show button, and the Beneficiary List Download button will appear on your screen.
- You can choose Landless Agriculture land or small marginal farmer and press the Download button.
|Check Your Payment Status/Application Status||Click Here|
|Upload PM-Kisan Documents||Click Here|
|KALIA Yojana KYC||Click Here|
What makes Kalia Yojana better than Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
How is Kalia Yojna better than a loan waiver?
What to do if my Kalia Payment is stopped?
One family has multiple children and the father has died, so how can you get help with the Kalia scheme?
KALIA Extended for 3 Year
The KALIA Yojana, which was launched just before the 2019 Assembly election is now extended for the next 3-years. As per the allocated budget, the scheme was to conclude in the 2021-22 Financial year. Now the Government has allocated additional Rs.1874/- Crore for the next 3 financial year.