Odisha Dhana Mandi Farmer List 2020, Check farmer Registration Number, District, Block, Village wise brought you by Odisha Food Odisha
Dhana Mandi Farmer List
The central Government of India and the State Government of Odisha together taking the initiative to purchase both Rabi and Kharif Season crops through Dhana Mandi and Society.
All the Society/Dhana Mandi registered farmers can Check their Farmer list, Token Number, Serial Number for selling their Crops with extra Subsidy.
Steps for the Farmer to Prepare their Crops
- Farmers are requested to make clean of their Rice Crops
- Make packets of 50 KG or less than 50 Kg of each Crop Packet.
- Use Plastic or “JhotaAkha” for Crop Preparation.
- Keep your Packet in a safe and secure place.
- Wait for the Token from your Dhana Mandi.
- When you will receive the token visit the Crop Collection Centre in time with your Valid Id Proof and Token Message.
The government of India declared that the Minimum Support Price for Kharif Crop will be Rs.1815/- per Quintal crop.
All over India, the collection of Kharif/Ravi crops has been started with the help of the Token system. However, some people have not yet got their token. The Government declared that they will receive their token soon.