Odisha State Scholarship Portal new student Registration for both Prerana and Medhabruti Scholarship. Apply Online, Get complete details about State scholarship 2020-2021 here.
ST & SC and MBC Welfare Department of Odisha has launched a post-matric scholarship for OBC, SEBC, EBC, SC, and ST students. Those student continuing their post-matric studies should apply online for Odisha State scholarship 2020-2021. Here in this post, you can get a to z information about all the latest Odisha Scholarships offered by the State Government.
Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2020-2021 scholarship.odisha.gov.in
Everyone likes a scholarship. Students get excited when they get a scholarship. Whatever the prize maybe but it creates motivation and fills lots of energy. Recently, the Chief Minister of the state Odisha Shri. Naveen Patnaik launched the state-owned State scholarship portal. The main intention of the yojana is to provide financial aid for the Economically weaker students.
On 27th October 2020, the CM virtually inaugurated the State Odisha Scholarship portal. You can access this portal by using scholarship.odisha.gov.in. Here on this portal, the Government brought together 21 distinct major scholarships under one platform. Now students can check their eligibility by entering their details. Also, they can apply for the scholarship by using one user ID and password.
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Odisha|
|Type of Scholarship||Post-Metric|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC Caste Students|
Benefits of Odisha State Integrated Scholarship Portal
The integrated Scholarship portal for the state Odisha is going to offer lots of benefits to the students of Odisha. The portal is well designed and more than 21 scholarships are integrated. Now students do not need to visit the individual scholarship portal to submit their application. They have to register themselves in the single portal and apply all the list of available scholarships.
All the scholarship offers minimal financial support to the students. Using this amount, students can pay their college dues, purchase essential books, pay the hostel fees, also can clear the Tution dues. This scholarship amount will motivate them to score good marks in the examination.
Departments Available in the State Scholarship Portal
Currently, the official portal consists of six state Government department scholarships. In the later days you can avail all most all Ministries scholarships.
- Agriculture and FE Department
- Higher Education Department.
- Labour and ESI department
- School and Mass Education Departments
- Skill Developments and Technical Education Departments
- ST and SC & MBC Department
Available Scholarship Schemes
Now the below stated scholarship programs are available under ST and SC Welfare Department. Soon, other department scholarships will be available in the portal for the students.
- Kalia Scholarship
- Gopabandhu Bruti
- Senior Merit and Technical and Professional and PG merit e-Medhabruti
- Fakirmohana Vasa Bruti
- Children of Building
- Junior Merit
- Primary Merit (Class – 3 to 4)
- Primary Poverty cum Merit Poverty (Class 3 to 4)
- Upper Primary (Class 5 to 6)
- NRTS Scholarship (9 to 10)
- Upper Primary Poverty cum Merit Scholarship (Class 5 to 6)
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 1 (Class – 6 to 8)
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 2 (Class – 9 to 10)
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics – 3 (Class – 11 to 12)
- Merit-cum-Poverty Stipend
- Sudakshya for Girls Child
- BOC Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Banishree – A Scheme of Scholarship for Students with Disability
- Pre Matric
Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
The Prerana Scholarship scheme 2020-21 has been merged with the State Scholarship portal. Now all the fresh and renewal Prerana students have to shift from the old to the new portal. As per the latest notification, from the academic year 2020-21, post-metric scholarship for all the eligible students studying inside or out-side Odisha will be invited in the Odisha State Scholarship portal instead of the Prerana portal. Hence, all the eligible students need to register themselves as a fresh candidate. Even if you hold a Prerana ID, you have to create a new ID. After registration, you can get a new Scholarship Portal ID.
List of Required Documents
Before applying any scholarship, please keep the following documents ready with you.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook Front Page
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Last Passed Marks or Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (If any)
- Valid E-mail Id
- Mobile Number
How to Register in Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2020-21?
The SC and ST scholarship portal helps you to fill online application for the economically weaker section students. You can register yourself by using the following steps:
Step-1: First of all, navigate to the Odisha State Official Scholarship Portal by using the following link i.e: https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home
Step-2: Now you will reach the Home Page of the site. Click on the “Registration” button from the Top Menu of the Site.
Step-3: After that, the system will ask you to read and agree to the above statements. You can just click the check box and press the “I Agree”.
Step-4: Now on your screen, you will see the beginning of the application form. Here you just enter your Aadhaar Card Number and then click the Verify Button.
Step-5: Aadhaar will send you an OTP. Enter the OTP and again click the Verify Button. The Odisha State Scholarship will fetch your First Name, Last name, and Date of Birth, Gender, and Alternative Phone Number from your Aadhaar Card number.
Step-6: Next, enter your mobile number, Email Id, and choose a strong password. Click the “register” button.
Step-7: Here, your registration process is completed. You will get a confirmation message in your registered mobile number and Login details through E-mail.
How to apply for a Scholarship through the state Odisha Scholarship Portal?
- After completing registration, you have to again visit the Official Portal
- Now click on the Login >Candidate’s Login button.
- After that, use your Aadhaar Card and Password for the Portal Sign In.
- Once you login into your account, you can see this type of Dashboard.
- Here you can see all the list of Applied Scholarship, Applied Scholarship, and Approved Scholarship lists.
- To Apply for a new scholarship, you just click on the “Schemes & Eligibility” link
- Now you can see all the list of Eligible scholarship.
- Choose the Scholarship name and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Now a pre-filled application form will appear on your screen. Just Verify all details If anything is not filled fill them.
- Next, Fill in all your Academic carrier performance details.
- After that, fill bank account details correctly.
- Finally, upload your photo and documents and press the submit button.
Also Check: Food Odisha Ration Card List 2020
FAQ About the Scholarship Scheme of the State Odisha
- Do I need to apply Prerana Scholarship Separately?
No, all the new and Prerana applications will be accepted through the State Scholarship Portal. If you have a Prerana application Id, still you have to create a new ID for the state scholarship portal.
- What to do if my college name or subject or branch name is not listed in the application form?
First of all you should contact your college and approach them to register their college name in the District Welfare Office. After their registration, your college name or branch name will be updated.
- What to do if something went wrong during the application?
If something went wrong like the incorrect institution name or branch name, then you should immediately contact the helpdesk using the contact us page or help line number.
- Can I take the printout of the application form at any time?
Yes, you can take print out of the application form at any stage or any time after submission of the application form.
- What is the last date of Post Metric scholarship 2020-21?
You can apply the post metric by 15 January 2020.
- What is the cost for the online application?
The online application form is free of cost.
- What to do after submission of the application?
After submitting the application form, you have to take a print out of the form and submit it at your institution along with the specified document.
- Should I need to apply again for the renewal of the scholarship?
No, your renewal will be done by the College itself. You just have to verify your Aadhaar card.
How to give Feedback about Scholarship?
You can give feedback about state scholarship using the directly feedback form. Just visit the Feedback Direct Link. Use the feedback form and press the submit buton to tegister your complaint.
State Portal Contact Information
You can get in touch with state Portal by using the following contact number:
See the latest: Balaram Yojana 2020 [Odisha] Apply Online for Free Loan