Medhabruti Scholarship Odisha: Hey, now apply for the E-medhabruti Scholarship online, check the Eligibility Criteria, Last date of application.
In India, you will find many scholarships are given to different Category students as Minority Scholarship, SC/ST Scholarship, National Scholarship. But the scholar and eligible Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) students don’t get any scholarship. But the Government of Odisha has announced the Medhabruti Scholarship for these students.
In this scholarship Higher Education Department Odisha inviting application from the scholar students in the field of General, Technical and Professional education. The government will shortlist the scholar students and will award the scholarship by rank wise.
Eligibility Criteria for Medhabruti Scholarship 2019-20
To Apply for Medhabruti Scholarship you must full fill the following criteria
- You must be Pursuing General Course like +2 Junior, +3 Senior and Technical & Professional Courses at any College or University in Odisha or Outside Odisha.
- You must be the permanent Residence of Odisha.
- The family income of the student’s parents must not be equal to or greater than 6 Lakh.
- Students have to apply for Scholarship only in the 1st Year of the Joining.
- Students must have secured at least 60% of marks in the Examination lastly appeared.
Which Courses are applicable under Medhabruti?
- Students who are pursuing +2 or XII class in 1st Year and 2nd Year
- +3 Degree Courses in BSc. BA, B. Com, BBA, BCA, BJSC or in any stream equivalent to +3.
- P.G Courses in Arts, Science, Commerce or in any stream.
- Technical and Professional Courses as B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BCA, Bsc Nursing, BSC ITM, AICTE, MCI, DCI, CCIM, CCH, INC, UGC, etc.
Documents Required to Apply Medhabruti
- Residence Certificate issued by the Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar.
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer or Tahsildar or Additional TahasilDar.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of all the appeared examinations.
- First Page of Bank Account containing Account Number and IFSC Code.
- Aadhaar Card
- College Id Card (Optional)
- Passport Size Photo
|+2/XI/XII Students||Rs. 3000|
|+3 or its Equivalent Courses||Rs.3000|
|Technical and Professional Courses||Rs.10000|
|Application Start Date (Fresh)||01 November 2019|
|Renewal Application Start Date||15 November 2019|
|Last Date of Application (Fresh and Renewal)||31 December 2019|
|Application Validation Date||15 Movember 2019|
|Application Validation End Date||31 November 2019|
Stages to Apply for Medhabruti Scholarship
- Scan all the Original Documents
- Apply Online at Official Portal
- Print the final Application Copy
- Attach all the required documents
- Submit the documents at your College
Procedure for Applying Scholarship Online
- First of all, visit the Odisha Higher Education Department’s official Website’s Scholarship Portal http://dheodisha.gov.in/CAFAS/cafas.aspx
- Now you have to go through 6 steps to complete your registration.
- First of all, select your course name followed by your Aadhar Card and Full Name.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your Personal details like Address, Date of Birth and all essential information.
- In this step, you have to upload your photograph, Aadhaar Card and College ID Card Scan Copy.
- Next, you have to provide your Parental Income and have to upload the income certificate.
- Next, update your Permanent Address and upload your resident Certificate.
- Now, you have to update your last qualifying Examination, School/College details, and secured marks.
- Before Pressing the Submit Button you have to enter your Bank account details like Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name, etc.
- Now you have to take the receipt and submit it at your College’s SAMS department by enclosing other documents.