Seva Sindhu Portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in: The Government of Karnataka has recently announced an all in one Online portal for the online application of the Covid-19 e-pass and Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Driver financial help scheme. Apart from these schemes, a citizen of India and resident of Karnataka state can use this online portal for various online applications in various Government Departments. So in this post, I will show you the benefits of the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in portal.
Seva Sindhu Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು)
If you have multiple works to be done in different Government departments and I will say you to visit every department separately. It will be difficult for you. If I will put all the Department in one place, then it will be easy for you to visit one place rather than multiple. Similarly, in Seva Sindhu Website, all the Government Department’s online Application and information are available.
The Seva Sindhu portal is a new Governmental portal managed by Karnataka Government. This portal is giving various general services to the resident of Karnataka state. Karnataka Government’s recently launched scheme Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Driver financial help and Covid-19 e-pass application are being accepted in this portal. Other highlighted schemes of this portal are Bapuji Kendras, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, Karnataka One, and Bangalore One applications are accepted in Seva Sindhu Portal. So we can call this portal as All in one or Super Portal.
Seva Sindhu Portal Details
|Name of the Portal||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Purpose||Provide All in One Government Services|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Karnataka|
The objective of Seva Sindhu
The Karnataka Government announced to provide a cost-effective, seamless process, time-saving, accountable, and transparent Governance. The Government Claims that this portal will help people to do their multi-task just in one click.
The web portal is used to provide all most all ministry services. Such as:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Ayush Department
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Commercial Tax Department
- Drugs Control Department
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
- Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Health And Family Welfare
- Information and Public Relations
- Kannada & Culture Department
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture
- Public Instruction Department
- Transport Department
- Youth Empowerment & Sports Department
After the announcement of Nation wise lock-down the Karnataka Government declared two important program.
- Karnataka E-Pass
- Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Driver financial help
As you know e-pass is granted only in offline mode. But you can check the status of e-pass online.
Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Driver financial help
According to Auto Rickshaw and Taxi driver financial help yojana, all the above said vehicle driver will get a financial help of Rs.5000/-. To avail this benefit you must follow the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be the citizen of India and must be the resident of Karnataka state.
- Must have a valid Driving Licence.
- Must have the Vehicle Registration Number
- Residential Address Proof (Voter Id/Electricity Bill/ Resident Certificate)
How to Apply Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Driver financial help Form?
Estimate Cost : 00 INR
Time Needed : 10 days 10 hours 10 minutes
Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Driver financial help Application Form through Seva Sindhu
- Visit Seva Sindhu Official Website
First of all visit the official deva sindhu official website sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on ಆಟೋರಿಕ್ಷಾ ಚಾಲಕರು/ಟಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರಿಗೆ ಕೋವಿಡ್-19ರ ಅವಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಹಾರ ವಿತರಿಸುವುದು
From the home page click on ಆಟೋರಿಕ್ಷಾ ಚಾಲಕರು/ಟಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರಿಗೆ ಕೋವಿಡ್-19ರ ಅವಧಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪರಿಹಾರ ವಿತರಿಸುವುದು link. (DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19 in English Website)
- Fill the Application Form
Now an Application form will appear in your screen. Fill all the details like Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number, Permanent Address, DL Number, Bank Account, Vehicle Number, RC Number, Fitness Certificate Number, Badge Number, Chassis Number, etc correctly
- Submit your Application
Finally, Fill the captcha and Click on the Submit Button. Now wait for some days. Your Application will be verified. The settlement amount will be transferred to your Bank Account.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- RC Number
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate
- Bank Passbook
ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು FAQ
- Which Department services are Available in Seva Shindhu Web Portal?
As per the Karnataka Government, in Seva Sindhu Web Portal you can Avail almost all Ministry's Work
- In which Language Seva Sindhu Web portal available?
The web-portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in is available in two different language. One is Kannada (Default) and the Second one English.
- Can I register for Covid-19 in seva Sindhu App?
Yes, Now Government Of Karnataka is now asking all the migrant and Foreign visitor must have to register themself at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in