Using the Seva Sindhu Portal, you can avail yourself of doorsteps Karnataka Government services like income certificate, E-Pass, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, and others. If you need complete details about the Service Plus Portal, then keep reading all the information here.
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is accessed through sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, and the Karnataka Service Plus application is available at serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/. On this website, Karnataka State residents can avail themselves of all-in-one online Government Services such as COVID-19 e-pass, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Resident Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc. We will discuss all the Available services information in the latter part of this post.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal: Avail Government Services Online
A common person always needs various certificates, Government Documents, or testimonials. For which you do not have to visit so many Government Offices. The Government of Karnataka has developed an all-in-one online service portal called Seva Sindhu for the citizens. Now everyone can avail themselves of Government to Citizen documents online easily.
How is the Seva Sindhu Portal helpful for People?
The Seva Sindhu website is hosted in sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Sub-Domain. It is developed and managed by the IT Department, Government of Karnataka. All the state government services are now easily available for the people of Karnataka. Departments such as Road Transport Corporation, Department of Labour, Minority Welfare Department, Health and Family Welfare, Revenue Department, Excise Department, Agricultural Marketing, and the Education Department’s all services are now integrated with one portal.
Also, anyone who wants to travel to any part of the state during the Corona Virus lockdown can apply the COVID-19 e-pass online through Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
The Karnataka Government announced to provide a cost-effective, seamless process, time-saving, accountable, and transparent Governance. They Claim that this portal will help people to do their multi-task just in one click.
Overview of Karnataka Service Plus Portal
|Name of the Website||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Last Updated on||11-February-2022|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|Managed By||Service Plus India|
Services offered under the Seva Sindhu Portal
The State Government has integrated all the schemes and services in the Seva Sindhu Portal. The List of available services along with the department name is mentioned below:
Newly Added Services
- COVID Relief fund to Auto Rickshaw, Taxi, Maxi Drivers
- Assistant for Chammaras/Leather Artisans
- Unorganized workers Rs.2000/- Cash Rewards
- Film and Television Artist Assistance
Agriculture and Marketing Deparment
- NPK Mixture Fertilizers
- Manufacture insecticides License
- Grant Importers, Stockist, Ginner, Crushers, Broker, Hamali, Exporter, Grant Commision-Agent License
- State/Central/Private Warehouse, Spot Market, Consumer Market Application
- Raitha Sanjeevini Application
- Trade Poultry and Livestock Feed License
- Issue of Non conviction certificate
- Performance certificate Issue
Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Post-matric and Pre-Matric Scholarship to BC Students, NT/SNT Students, Nursing Scholarship
- Vidyasiri –Food and Accommodation
- D.Devaraj Urs Prathibha Puraskara and Foreign Scholarship
- Defence Force Training
- Pre-examination training for BC Students
Bangalore Development Authority
- Possession Certificate for Sites and Flats
- Application for new e-Khata, and Transfer of Khata
BESC and CESCL Electricity Department
- Name, Tariff, Load Enhancement Services
- Complaint Related Services
- Bus Passes for Students, Physically Challenged, PUC
- Institution Registration
Bangalore North University
- Migration, Degree, Provisional, Certificate Application
- Verification of genuineness of mark card
- Building License Issuance
- Sanction of Building Plan in sites up to 2400 sq. Ft
- Commencement Certificate for residential Dwelling houses
- Occupancy Certificate for residential Dwelling houses
Cauvery Niravari Nigam Limited
- Contractors Enrollment/Renewal
- Work Done Certificate
CM Relief Fund
- Application Relief Fund for Treatment
- Distress or affected by Disaster Application
Except for these services, you can avail of 11 More department services.
- Drugs Control Department
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
- Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Health And Family Welfare
- Information and Public Relations
- Kannada & Culture Department
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture
- Public Instruction Department
- Transport Department
- Youth Empowerment & Sports Department
How a citizen can Register in Seva Sindhu Portal?
Step-1: First thing you need to Do, open the official Web portal on your Device.
Step-2: Now, the browser will land you on the home page of the Portal. Click on the “New User Registration” button.
Step-3: Then, you will be redirected to the serviceplus.gov.in website.
Step-4: There, the system will ask for your Aadhaar Number. (Before Proceeding further, note that Your Mobile Number is Registered with Aadhaar is with you.)
Step-5: Verify your Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, and E-Mail Id using their respective OTP.
Step-6: Once you Verify your Account, set a Strong Password and Click on the Save Button.
This is how you can create your Seva Sindhu Account Online. After doing the registration, you can log in to your account. The official portal will look like this. You can avail yourself of any services from the left side menu.
Commonly Asked Questions
Which Department services are Available in Seva Sindhu Web Portal?
In which Language Seva Sindhu Web portal is available?
Can I register for Covid-19 in Seva Sindhu App?
How to Check Application Status through Seva Sindhu Site?
Do I need to provide Aadhaar information for the registration?
Help and Support
If you need any help or Support about Seva Sindhu Portal services or Applications, you can reach out using the Following contact number.