Mo Prativa: The government of Odisha and UNICEF have launched a state-level competition program for the teenage students of Odisha. In this post, you will get the rules and procedures to participate in the Mo Prativa scheme.
Topics Covered in this Post
Mo Prativa (ମୋ ପ୍ରତିଭା)
Due to Corona Virus outbreak, we all are facing 21 days lock down. All the students of Odisha also staying at home. So the Sports ministry of Odisha launched a new type of competition for the school going students. This competition name is Mo Prativa.
Under this scheme, the student has to perform various tasks like
- Poster Making
- Slogan Writing
- Short Story Writing (Within 500 words)
- Poetry Writing
After doing any one work, you have to take a photo and send them to [email protected] or Whatsapp to 7657039891. They will evaluate the work done by the students. The best of all the participants will be awarded a certificate.
All the students of age 5 years to 18 years are eligible to attend this competition.
General Rules of the Competition
- This campaign will run every week from Thursday to Wednesday.
- All the entries must be done between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- You must have to mention your full Name, Age, School Name, Postal Code and Full Address.
- Your entry must be unique and copyright free.
- The winner will be declared on every Thursday.