Nikshay Aushadhi Poshan Yojana for National TB Elimination Program
Nikshay Aushadhi Poshan 2020 Program: Get details about TB Muktha Bharat by 2025, e-aushadhi login of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP). Here in this post get complete details of the Nikshay Portal and the objective of this portal.
Nikshay Aushadhi Portal 2021
Tuberculosis is a serious bacterial infection disease. It basically attacks your lungs and brain. Also, it can attack other parts of the body. You can learn more about TB, using this link. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department has taken a great initiative for the elimination of Tuberculosis (TB) from India by 2025. Hence, the National Strategic Plan has accelerated the mission for the TB Muktha Bharat.
In 2012, the Health Ministry of India has launched the integrated Nikshay portal for TB patient management and care. Since the day of its launch, various improvements have been made. You can avail of the following services by using the portal:
- Public and Private sector health care services
- State, District, TU, PHI, Staff logins, Private providers, Chemist, Labs, and PPSA/JEET Logins for the TB diseases data upload and analysis.
- 99DOTS and MERM adherence technology
- DSTB and DRTB data entry forms
The Nikshay Ausadhi portal can access the Nikshay portal by typing https://www.nikshay.in/ in your web browser.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana (PM-SYM)- 2020
Nikshay Aushadhi New Health Facility Registration Process
National Tuberculosis Elimination Program allows you to register yourself in the new Nikshay portal. You just have to follow the following process:
Step-1: First of all visit the official website @https://nikshay.in/. Now you will land on the homepage of the portal.
Step-2: Click on the new health facility registration button from the home screen.
Step-3: When you will click on the button, a new page will open on your screen, where you will see an unfilled application form.
Step-4: Now, fill in all your details like Facility Level, state, District, Personal Profile, a valid mobile number, email ID, and provide services.
Step-5: In the next step, the portal will send you an OTP. Use that OTP for the verification.
Step-6: Scroll your window down and set a new password. Once again click the continue button.
Step-7: Finally, the system will generate a username for you. Note down that number for the login purpose. This is how you can register yourself for the Nikshay Poshan Yojana.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the Nikshay Poshan Yojana for the TB suffering people. Under this scheme, the Union Government will offer a financial, pension amounting to Rs.500/- per month. This incentive amount will help TB patients to purchase medicines and foods. So, that any patient will not ignore these serious diseases.
Overview for Poshan Yojana 2021
|Name of the Yojana||Nikshya Poshan Yojana|
|Year of Launch||2018|
|Beneficiaries||TB Suffered People|
|Benefit||Rs.500/- per month|
|Launched by||Dr. Harsh Vardhan|
Get Latest Information about: Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020 (Widow Pension): Apply Online State Wise
Important Information about Nikshay Poshan Scheme 2021
- Still now Government of India has offered the benefits to more than 14 lakh patients
- All TB patients have to register themselves in the official Nikshay portal. Otherwise, there will be no benefit.
- The patient must have a bank account in the nationalized bank. If the patient doesn’t have a bank account with his name, then he can use others bank account. But he has to give a written consent.
- New and existing patients will receive additional incentive of Rs.1000/- under Nikshay Poshan Scheme 2021.
Nikshay Aushadhi Poshan Yojana Eligibilty Criteria
- Only TB suffered Indian citizen can apply for the Poshan Scheme pension.
- Applicant must have a valid Identity Proof.
- Should have a bank account in the National Bank.
You have to produce the following documents. Hence, before applying the form, keep all the required documents in your hand.
- Aadhaar Card
- Medical Certificate
- Bank Account with Passbook Photo Copy
- 2 passport size Photo
- Voter ID Card
Also Know: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Apply Online Beneficiary status Status
Login at nikshay.in Portal
After sucessful registration at nikshay.in portal, you can login to your account by using the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the verified Sarkari Portal of nikshay.in
- After that, click on the Login button from the Home Page
- Now, you will see a direct login page on your computer screen.
- Use your Login Id and Password and again click Login.
- Now you will be redirected to the dashboard of the portal.
Nikshay Aushadhi Support and Helpline Number
Contact Nikshay Aushadhi with the following helpline number:
Central TB Division
With the Aim of TB Mukta Bharat, the Health Ministry has launched a dedicated TB division portal. You can access this portal by using the https://tbcindia.gov.in/. Here you can see the latest announcements and achievements regarding TB Free India.
Nikshay Patrika Lists
The Government of India is now publishing editorial paprikas for TB disease. You can access them by using this link.
Nikshay TB Patient Report by Year
Everyday the TB Patient registration number, recovered patient numbers state, district wise is available in https://reports.nikshay.in/ portal. You can click this link to see the latest 2021 reports.
See the PM Swamitva Yojana (प्रधान मंत्री स्वामित्व योजना) Property Card- Apply Now
Leave a Reply