Now pay Khanjana Land Revenue online using the e-Paudi portal, verify and download rent receipt, and know your transaction ID using @ odishalandrevenue.nic.in.
Every Indian land owner has to pay land tax to the Government. Normally, you visit your nearest RI office. The Revenue officer calculate the money physically. Finally, we pay the paudi amount. Under Digital India program, the state Government has digitalized the Paudi payment system.
e-Pauti Portal 2021: Pay Khanjana Online
The Government of Odisha has launched a new e-Pauti portal for land Revenue payment. By using this portal, you can pay Odisha state land revenue fee online using your Debit Card, UPI and Net Banking.
Overview of Land Revenue Portal
|Name of the Portal||Odisha Land Revenue Portal|
|Payment For||Khanjana Payment|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Mode of Payment||Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI|
Required Documents to Pay Land Revenue Fee
- ROR Khatiyan Number
- Complete Address
- A valid E-mail address
- Mobile Number
How to pay Odisha Pauti fee online?
Below we have mentioned all the procedure to pay your online pauti.
Step-1: First of all, type https://odishalandrevenue.nic.in/ e-pauti web portal in your web browser.
Step2: Now you will reach the Home Page of the website. Click on the Pay Land Revenue.
Step3: After that, you will be navigated to a new page. Here you will get a form.
Step4: Choose Financial Year, >> District >> Tahasil >> Village >> Khata No
Step5: Finally, click the “Know yourKhatiyan/Khata Number from Bhulekha”.
Step6: Now, it will show you your Khatian Details and the Khatian Payment amount.
Step7: Next, choose your payment method and pay the specified amount.
Step8: Lastly, take a print out of the receipt for your future use.
How to Check your Transaction ID?
- First of all, visit the official portal of Odisha Land Revenue Portal.
- From the home page, click on the Know Your Transaction ID link.
- After that, select your District, Tahasil, Village Name and enter the Khata Number.
- Finally, click the Get button to know your Transaction ID.
How to Download Rent Receipt?
After paying your Khanjana, your e-pauti will be generated. You can download your rent receipt using the following procedure.
- Firstly, visit the Home page of the portal.
- Now you will see the Download Rent Receipt button. Just click on it.
- Next, mention your transaction ID in the specified box.
- After that, click on the View button.
- Finally, your Paudi will be shown up on your screen.
FAQ Related to E-Pauti and Khanjana
- Do you need to pay Khanajana every year?
Yes, You have to pay your Khanjana (Land Revenue Payment) every year. As per the Government rule, any land holder must have to pay this payment on time.
- What will happen, if you will not pay your e-pauti on time?
If you fail to pay his land revenue payment on time, then fine will be imposed on them. Also, you will not able to get any Government certificates like Caste/Resident/Income etc.
- Can you pay the Khanjana amount at RI office?
Now, the whole Khanjana is being collected online. Hence, you have to pay only at your nearest CSC Centre.